Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87415 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2015, 10:01:48 PM »
After an hour of gathering up his courage, ProudLao finally approaches the hot girl at the end of the bar. "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She yells, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight, you pig!"

Everyone in the bar stops and stares. Completely embarrassed, ProudLao slinks back to his table with a red face.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing public situations."

To which ProudLao responds as loudly as possible, "What do you mean $200 for the night!?"  >:D :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2015, 07:38:18 AM »
Lmbo Tai Lau... amazing story, interestingly enough, i want to hear more.. :D

Like this post: 0

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2015, 07:54:28 AM »
Tai Lau, maybe you waited too long? ::) one of my buddies has this 7 year plan, Date the girl for 2-3 years, live with the girl for 3 more years, the end of the 7th year, ask her to marry him. Uh, hello... some people can't wait that long :2funny:

He is still single btw, I wonder why ::) :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2015, 08:19:17 AM »
GS and TL, those were funny.   ;D   O0

GS, in regards to the seven years........p eople should not wait for seven years because I've heard of the "seven year itch."  It's a rough point in time for couples.  They've been together so long that they are tired and/or bored with their partner, BUT haven't been together long enough to have accepted the routine that is being in a relationship.  Some people miss being single and would like a different partner while others just miss the freedom of being single and having no strings/responsibilities attached, but they do not want another partner.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2015, 08:22:46 AM »
Agreed Trouble, he is non traditional in every sense and he says his plan is to ensure him a decent woman that will stay till the end ;D there are too many faults in his plan.

proudlao

« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2015, 06:19:01 AM »
PL, you know that GG and TT lives in MN, right?

almost true story...

the first time I met them at the (strip) club, they were simply amazing, totally sexy, tall and gorgeous.
I asked them..."I'm in love with you ladies, how can I make sure we see each other again?"
They replied, "Meet us at Louis Vuitton on Rodeo Boulevard in Beverley Hills."
I haven't seen them since!

I think they scared of me!  :P

No, but thanks for the info  ;D

LMAO

proudlao

« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2015, 06:25:12 AM »
tRouBLe was in in the public restroom
She was barely sitting down when she heard a voice in the other stall:
"Hi, how are you?" said Giggles_Shyly
tRouBLe: (embarrassed) "Doing' fine"
Giggles_Shyly: "So what are you up to?"
tRouBLe: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here peeing and pooping."
Giggles_Shyly: "Can I come over?"
tRouBLe: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!"
Giggles_Shyly: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!

;D :D :P :2funny:

Like this post: +3

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2015, 06:53:59 AM »
LOLOLOL PL! I have had such a scenario happened to me before while shopping. I was on the phone and a customer answered questions i asked the person i was phoning with...lol

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2015, 09:12:43 AM »
Tai Lau, are you sure we live there?   >:D    :D

Giggles_Shyly, yes.......the problem is it will give the female seven years to see all his faults.  By then or even before, she may want to move on.......by herself.    ;D

PL, I've heard that one before.   It's so five years ago.  Hehehe.    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2015, 09:54:31 AM »
On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is ProudLao, one is Datjuanguy, one is Tai Lau, and the last one is TKE589. ProudLao walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all the girls who left me" and jumps off the roof. Next, the Datjuanguy walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all the people who misunderstood me" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the Tai Lau's turn. He walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all people who ever did me wrong" and then throws TKE589 off the roof. (must be because they both missed the Petal boat :D )

I thought I add names and step it up a notch. Enjoy!!!  ;D :2funny:

proudlao

« Reply #250 on: July 10, 2015, 10:05:31 AM »
Damn it, why can't I be Tai Lau  ;D I don't wanna commit suicide over girls, please  >:D:D

proudlao

« Reply #251 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:53 AM »
LMAO immigrants  ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #252 on: July 10, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »
Imaginative Tai Lau ;D :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 10, 2015, 10:20:51 AM »
GS and TL, good ones.    :2funny:

GS, I thought you were going to write that Tai Lau said, "This is for all the ladies who wouldn't sleep with me."     ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #254 on: July 10, 2015, 10:23:24 AM »
I thought about it Trouble..... but it would of been too below the belt ;) :2funny: :P

Advertisements