Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87404 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #255 on: July 10, 2015, 10:42:10 AM »
Hahaha.  You two are funny.   ;D

TL, I'd do what you did in the joke.  I wouldn't jump, but I would "assist" someone else in jumping.  :2funny:

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #256 on: July 10, 2015, 10:45:39 AM »
I could see Tai Lau talking someone into jumping off :P or assisting them. Like he says, he is a hands on type of person ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2015, 11:10:54 AM »
Hahahaha :D yeah, that show them neighbors :P

Like this post: 0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 10, 2015, 12:04:45 PM »
How does a thug chicken talk?

What the cluck this, cluck that.  Cluck the clucker. Cluck it.

Like this post: +2
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2015, 12:26:56 PM »
I'm so  >:(  at my blonde girlfriend GG...we've been listening to the next door neighbor's dog. It has been in the backyard barking for hours and hours. She jumps up out of bed and says, "I've had enough of this". She goes downstairs. She finally comes back up to bed and I asked her, "The dog is still barking, What have you been doing?" she replies, "I put the dog in our backyard, let's see how THEY like it!"

:idiot2: :knuppel2:

I didn't get passed the "girlfriend" part.  Are you making GS and me a couple now?  Is there something you want to tell us?  Hehehe.   :D

How does a thug chicken talk?

What the cluck this, cluck that.  Cluck the clucker. Cluck it.

You know how PL talks......... ....what the hamburger.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2015, 08:16:24 AM »
A few days after Tai Lau wife's death, a grieving widow accidentally receives an e-mail from a woman waiting for her husband in Miami.

The e-mail reads:

Dearest Husband,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

;D If it was me, I be freaked out  ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2015, 08:37:43 AM »
A ProudLao and his wife check into a cheap hotel. ProudLao goes down to the bar, but his tired wife goes up to the room to lie down. Suddenly, an elevated train passes by very close to the window, shakes the room and throws her out of bed. She lies down again, but the same thing happens.

She calls the front desk, and the manager comes up to investigate. The wife says, "Lie here on the bed, you'll be thrown right to the floor."

The manager lies down next to the wife just as ProudLao walks in.

"What's going on here?" demands ProudLao.

The manager replies, "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?" :D :D :P

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:38:53 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

proudlao

« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2015, 11:37:48 AM »
LOL That's so 70's Giggles_Shyly  ;D

Giggles_Shyly an Asian Redneck scientist is on a project about a white wannabe woman named tRouBLe and her behavior.

Giggles_Shyly poke at tRouBLe with a toothpick and shouts RUN. tRouBLe starts running.

Giggles_Shyly cut off tRouBLe’s arms and shouts RUN. tRouBLe again runs this time but slower.

Giggles_Shyly proceed with breaking tRouBLe’s legs with a hammer and shouts RUN. tRouBLe scrambles but very slowly.

Giggles_Shyly then chop off tRouBLe’s legs and shouts RUN. Poor tRouBLe moan and groan loudly but no movement.

Giggles_Shyly summarises in the end - tRouBLe became deaf if you chop off her legs not white!

;D

Like this post: +2

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2015, 11:40:27 AM »
 :D ;D OMGeee, for the love of SCIENCE there are always sacrifices :P sorry Trouble, it's all ProudLao's fault!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2015, 01:01:07 PM »
GS, those were funny.   ;D

PL, that's like my spider joke but you expanded upon it.   ::)    ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2015, 01:11:52 PM »
Tai Lau, VillainousHero, and ProudLao were walking along in the forest when they were captured by a group of cannibals. The king of the cannibals gives the three men a challenge "If you complete this challenge, you will go free, if not we will eat you." The three men, not wanting to die, agree to hear the challenge. "You must go into the forest, pick out 10 of any fruit you find, and bring those fruits back here" the king says. The three men head out in search of their fruit. Tai Lau comes back with 10 apples in his hands, happy as can be. The king then says "You must shove those 10 apples up your butt without making a sound." Tai Lau reluctantly agrees to try. He gets the first one up without a sound, but screams in agony on the second and is killed and eaten. VillainousHero comes back with 10 grapes in his hand. Again the king states the challenge. The 10 fruit up the butt, without any sound. This is going to be easy VillainousHero thinks. He gets through the first 9 without a single sound. Just as he is about to shove the 10th grape up, he bursts out in laughter. He is killed immediately. VillainousHero still laughing meets Tai Lau up in heaven. Tai Lau says, "What's so funny? You could have still been alive!"  VillainousHero replies "I saw ProudLao coming back with 10 pineapples and a huge smile."

:2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2015, 01:19:25 PM »
ROFLMBO, now that is a funny joke. It was a worthy death for VillainousHero ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »
I would be laughing too if I saw PL come back with those......... ...so "proud" and thinking that he outdid the others.   :2funny:   ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2015, 01:47:10 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Can apples...
Pine apples...

Pine apples have to be chopped with machete...LOL

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2015, 07:27:42 AM »
ProudLao, Tai Lau, and VillianousHero go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, Tai Lau on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting sexually harassed by my boss!" VillianousHero on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then ProudLao in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!" ;D ;D

Advertisements