Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87380 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #300 on: July 23, 2015, 10:57:24 AM »
Trah Belle, Sha Dub, and Bee Qwyatt went on blind dates approved by their mom.  So it was a triple date.  They all met at the right location at the right time.  So the introductions go.

The guys asked for the ladies name.

The ladies took turn with the introductions, "This is Trah Bell, and Sha Dup and Bee Qwyatt."

The guys introduced themselves in turn, "This is Stu Pete Lee, Buh B. Grabbs, and Schaem Onyu."

Obviously there was some tension in the air.

Trah Belle, got butterflies in her stomach and ran to the ladies room without saying a word.  Sha Dup and Bee Qwyatt covered for her saying, "If you looking for Trah Belle, you've got Sha Dup and Bee Qwyatt right now."

Schaem Onyu really like Trah Belle and reached for her, but Sha Dup stepped in the way.  Schaem Onyu's hands landed on some mammary glands.  Sha Dup yells, "Shame On you!"

Schaem Onyu, responded in reprisal, "Shut Up! I was looking for Trah Belle!"

Bee Qwyatt wasn't gonna have any of that rude behavior. "You booby grabs, get..."

Buh B. Grabbs responded, "Be quiet, I get not what you say."

Sha Dup, "Stupidly, get your booby grabs hands off!"

Stu Pete Lee, "Bounce her!"

Yes bouncers came by to see what all the commotion is all about...Everyo ne is yelling out names

"What are you all be Shut Up, Be Quiet, Stupidly, Booby Grabs, and Shame On You!  Looking for Trouble?!"

"YES."

;D

VH, did you realize you changed one of the females' names?  Sha Dub is different from Sha Dup.   ;D    :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 23, 2015, 11:14:26 AM »
ProudLao and Tai Lau were talking and Tai Lau said to ProudLao, "There is an easy way to get what you want." ProudLao said, "How?" Tai Lau replied, "Tell people you know their secret." ProudLao jumps up and runs to his dad, "I know your secret!" His dad replies, "Please don't tell your mom, heres $10." ProudLao then runs to his mom, "I know your secret!" His mom says, "Please don't tell your dad, here's $15." ProudLao then decides to try it out on the mailman, "I know your secret!" The mailman opened his arms and said, "Come, give your dad a hug!"

;D

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2015, 11:19:19 AM »
Hahahaha! Worked in reverse for ProudLao, priceless :2funny:

proudlao

« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2015, 11:26:35 AM »
You need a wingman...cuz it looks like you're losing in this battle of the sexes. ;D

Nah, grown up don't need no wingman. Leave that to the boys.  ;D I can handle them with ease  ;D

VH, did you realize you changed one of the females' names?  Sha Dub is different from Sha Dup.   ;D    :P

I know lol

ProudLao and Tai Lau were talking and Tai Lau said to ProudLao, "There is an easy way to get what you want." ProudLao said, "How?" Tai Lau replied, "Tell people you know their secret." ProudLao jumps up and runs to his dad, "I know your secret!" His dad replies, "Please don't tell your mom, heres $10." ProudLao then runs to his mom, "I know your secret!" His mom says, "Please don't tell your dad, here's $15." ProudLao then decides to try it out on the mailman, "I know your secret!" The mailman opened his arms and said, "Come, give your dad a hug!"

;D

Sorry, my dada is the milkman  ;D maybe you meant VH’s dada  ;D

Dark Angel

« Reply #304 on: July 23, 2015, 12:44:15 PM »
Haven't seen any comebacks for days from PL...  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 23, 2015, 07:35:11 PM »
Hahahaha! Worked in reverse for ProudLao, priceless :2funny:

;D    ;)

Sorry, my dada is the milkman  ;D maybe you meant VH’s dada  ;D

Milkman....... mailman....... .same difference.      :P

Haven't seen any comebacks for days from PL...  :2funny:

Remember, he's blonde at times so it may take him a while.   ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 23, 2015, 07:36:54 PM »

whooopss...LOL . :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 24, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »
whooopss...LOL. :2funny:

That was the funniest part about the joke.   ;D

proudlao

« Reply #308 on: July 24, 2015, 12:23:01 PM »
As an airplane is about to crash, tRouBLe jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" VH stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 24, 2015, 12:29:47 PM »
Not bad , PL.   :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2015, 12:35:44 PM »
Trouble is always being teased by the neighborhood boy, ProudLao, for being stupid. ProudLao's favorite joke is to offer Trouble her choice between a nickel and a dime and she always takes the nickel. One day, after Trouble takes the nickel, another neighbor takes her aside and says, "Trouble, that boy is making fun of you. Don't you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel, even though the nickel's bigger?" Trouble smiles wickedly and says, "Well, if I took the dime, he'd stop doing it, and so far I've made $20!"

>:D    :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 24, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »
A supervisor was addressing his team of 25 and said: "I have a nice easy job for the laziest person here. Put up your hand if you are the laziest." 24 people raised their hands, and the supervisor asked the last person Giggles_Shyly, "why didn't you raise your hand?" Giggles_Shyly replied: "Too much trouble raising the hand, boss."

;D

proudlao

« Reply #312 on: July 24, 2015, 12:56:53 PM »
LMAO  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2015, 01:07:05 PM »
A supervisor was addressing his team of 25 and said: "I have a nice easy job for the laziest person here. Put up your hand if you are the laziest." 24 people raised their hands, and the supervisor asked the last person Giggles_Shyly, "why didn't you raise your hand?" Giggles_Shyly replied: "Too much trouble raising the hand, boss."

;D

LOL...amazing how lazy people always be putting lots of effort into being lazy.  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2015, 01:15:08 PM »
I raised my eyes I bet, good enough for me ;D I broke a sweat raising my eyes ::)

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:20:35 PM by Giggles_Shyly »

Advertisements