Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87387 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2015, 12:52:24 PM »
Another of ProudLao's blonde moments....   ;D

ProudLao recently bought an A.M. radio. It took him two weeks to figure out that he could play it at night.

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2015, 12:56:15 PM »
Tai Lau and alcohol.....   ;D

When he read about the evils of drinking, he gave up reading.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR.

Or would the second one apply to Giggles_Shyly. ...   :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2015, 12:59:26 PM »
Hmmmm.......I see where some of the jokes are leading to.   :o    ;D

I know huh Trouble, Tai Lau is telling me he needs a :knuppel2:

Like this post: +1

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
LMBO Trouble, funny joke :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2015, 06:50:05 PM »
Tai Lau is driving in a car at a constant speed. On his left side is a valley and on his right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as him. In front of him is a galloping pig which is the same size as his car and he cannot overtake it. Behind him is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as him. What must he do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?      - He needs to not ride the kiddie merry-go-round when he is drunk, so get off!   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:15 PM »
45 year old ProudLao had a heart attack and was immediately transported to the hospital. While he was in surgery he had a supernatural, near death experience. ProudLao met God and asked him: "Has my time come?" God answered: "No, you have 43 years, 2 months and 8 more days to live." After ProudLao recovered, he decided to stay in the hospital and do plastic surgery on his face, liposuction, and abdominal fat removal. He also called a hair stylist to change his hairstyle and an orthodontist to perform a ‘teeth lifting’. ProudLao figured, if he had so much time in front of him, he should live the best way possible. After his last plastic surgery and not until he had recovered..... .he changed into a new suit with matching shoes, left the hospital, and started walking across the street. Suddenly an ambulance ran him over. While crossing the gates to heaven, he reached God and demanded to know what happened: "You told me I had 43 more years! Why didn’t you save me from the ambulance?" And God answered: "I didn’t recognize you."

:D

Like this post: +2

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #396 on: August 07, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »
Hahaha hilarous!

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #397 on: August 07, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
Is it cuz men in blue is the cops? Not sure if I get the joke :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #398 on: August 07, 2015, 08:41:45 AM »
oHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL!!!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 07, 2015, 09:07:44 AM »
GS, were you serious because I thought you were just playing with Tai Lau?    ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #400 on: August 07, 2015, 09:09:36 AM »
I was like, blue teeth? Hahaha, I really didn't get it at first :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 07, 2015, 09:10:37 AM »
Hehehe.  Funny.   ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #402 on: August 07, 2015, 09:13:33 AM »
Friday and of all days I lost my phone, unsure where it is. Stressed thinking of where I last saw it. You can say my mind is elsewhere.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 07, 2015, 05:06:01 PM »
oh..she's serious, she's as blond as you are.

you see I had to take her to the doctor yesterday because she had two burnt ears. The doctor asked, “What happened to your ear?”

She replied, “I was ironing and the phone rang. Instead of picking up the phone, I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.

The doctor then asked, “Well, what happened to the other ear?”  she said “You called again!”    :2funny: :idiot2:

Are you implying that the doctor was calling her?  My recollection is that someone else was calling her.   ;D    :P

Friday and of all days I lost my phone, unsure where it is. Stressed thinking of where I last saw it. You can say my mind is elsewhere.

Not only is your phone lost (misplaced?), don't you feel lost without it?   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 07, 2015, 05:12:20 PM »
Tai Lau finds his dog with Giggles_Shyly's pet rabbit in its mouth. The rabbit is dead and Tai Lau panics. He takes the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house. He gives it a bath, blow dries its fur, and puts it back into the cage at Giggles_Shyly's house, hoping that they will think it died of natural causes. A few days later, Giggles_Shyly asks Tai Lau, "Did you hear that Fluffy died?" Tai Lau stammers and says, "Um... no... what happened?" Giggles_Shyly replies, "We found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him, someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage. There are some real sick people out there!"

;D   :D

Advertisements