Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87410 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »
HAHAHA!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2015, 09:42:14 AM »
Hahaha good ones Tai Lau :P at our expense, never say we didn't PAY our dues towards you ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 14, 2015, 06:40:04 PM »
TL and GS, you two are funny.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 14, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
Tai Lau, a student, comes to Professor Giggles_Shyly's office after hours. He glances down the hall, closes the door, and kneels pleadingly. "I would do anything to pass this exam," says Tai Lau. He leans closer to Giggles_Shyly, flips his black hair to the side, and gazes meaningfully into her eyes. "I mean..." he whispers, " I would do.....anythin g." Giggles_Shyly returns Tai Lau's gaze and says, "Anything?" "Anything," replies Tai Lau. Giggles_Shyly voice softens and she says again, "Anything??" Tai Lau responds, "Absolutely anything." Giggles_Shyly whispers, "Would you...study?"

;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2015, 07:00:55 PM »
LOL good one O0 got me laughing!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2015, 01:43:09 PM »
Tai Lau and his school days.....  ;D

Tai Lau: Would you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: No, of course not.
Tai Lau: Good, because I didn't do my homework.

Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
Tai Lau: No, he did it all by himself.

TL's Mom: What did you do at school today?
Tai Lau: We did a guessing game.
TL's Mom: But I thought you were having a math exam.
Tai Lau: That’s right!

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #426 on: August 17, 2015, 08:16:44 AM »
Tai Lau asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."  ;D ;D ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #427 on: August 17, 2015, 08:19:15 AM »
Tai Lau and VH were talking. "So, how's your sex life, Tai Lau?"  Vh asked.
"Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex."  says Tai Lau.
"Social Security sex?"  replied VH.
"Yeah, you know, I get a little each month, but not enough to live on.” sighs Tai Lau.

:D ;D ::) :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2015, 08:46:43 AM »
LMBO!!!! Tai Lau :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2015, 10:48:40 AM »
 ;D :D :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 17, 2015, 07:08:07 PM »
710 = OIL... :idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny:

Honestly, if you hadn't explained it, I wouldn't have understood it.  Hehehe.    ;D    :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2015, 07:13:35 PM »
Five friends (Trouble, Giggles_Shyly, ProudLao, Tai Lau, and VillainousHero) were so confident that the weekend before finals, they decided to go for a picnic and party with some friends up there. They had a great time. However, after all the partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to College until early Monday morning. Rather than taking the final then, they decided to find their professor after the final and explain to him why they missed it. They explained that they had gone to an Old age home in the nearest town to spend some time with aged people for the weekend with the plan to come back and study but, unfortunately, they had a flat tire on the way back, didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time. As a result, they missed the final. The Professor thought it over and then agreed they could make up the final the following day. The friends were elated and relieved. They studied that night and went in the next day at the time the professor had told them. He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet, and told them to begin. They looked at the first problem, worth 5 points. It was the easiest question in their entire syllabus. "Cool," they thought at the same time, each one in her/his separate room. "This is going to be easy." Each finished the problem and then turned the page. On the second page was written: (For 95 points): Which tire?

;D

Like this post: +2

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #432 on: August 17, 2015, 07:21:11 PM »
Trap! Oh man SOL :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 17, 2015, 07:21:40 PM »
ProudLao and Tai Lau helping their sons with their homework.....  :D

ProudLao and Tai Lau were chatting outside their sons' school in the morning.  Tai Lau asks, "ProudLao, have you solved your son’s math problems?" "Yes, Tai Lau. I did. Why?" "Can you quickly give them to me, so I can copy them...?" says Tai Lau.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #434 on: August 17, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
Lmbo! Tsk tsk Tai Lau ;D

Advertisements