Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87412 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #435 on: August 17, 2015, 07:30:52 PM »
Another of Tai Lau's mis-learning at school....

Math teacher: If you have 12 chocolates and you give 5 to Mai, 3 to Yer, and 2 to Ka then what will you get?
Tai Lau: 3 new Girlfriends!

;D    :P

Like this post: +2
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #436 on: August 17, 2015, 07:31:40 PM »
Lmao :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #437 on: August 18, 2015, 08:24:04 AM »
Hahahaha, when you return you will taste something ;) :knuppel2:

Like this post: 0

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #438 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:00 AM »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 18, 2015, 01:52:11 PM »
Troubles...I have a secret.

Somebody here in PH said you sounded like an owl and they know you very well.

I'm not falling for that trick.   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 18, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »
mmmm...oysters!   :D :-*

na,,babe...I didn't go fishing as stated before.  I went to placed some flowers on the grave of my dearly departed friend (it was his bday, yesterday) and as I started back toward my car when my attention was diverted to ProadLao, kneeling at a grave. He seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?" I approached him and said, "Ey homie, I don't wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?" He took a moment to collect himself and replied, "My wife, Trouble's first husband."

Are you implying that ProudLao's wife was my first husband?    ???    ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 18, 2015, 01:57:18 PM »
I'm tellin, you...he's gonna be exposing some secrets about you...somethin g something, seeing you a stargate.   :D ;D

You're not going to get me to say it.  Hehehe.    :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 18, 2015, 02:02:58 PM »
Tai Lau's attitude at different school levels....   ;D

Teacher: I will call your parents!:
Elementary School:  No! I’ll be a good boy!
Junior High School:  Pffff… Anyway…
High School:  Send my parents my greetings!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:06:22 PM by tRouBLe »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 18, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
gosh, blondie...you're PL's wife, and he sobbing over your first husband!   :D ;D

No.  I read it as Trouble's first husband, my wife.   ;D    :D    :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 20, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »
as you can tell...someone went to school...you know I did.   :D ;D

I saw what you did.   ;D    :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #445 on: August 20, 2015, 12:35:10 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Trouble!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2015, 12:41:33 PM »
During a visit to the mental asylum, Tai Lau asked Director Giggles_Shyly what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionali zed. “Well,” said Giggles_Shyly, “we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.” “Oh, I understand,” said Tai Lau. “A normal person would use the bucket because it’s bigger than the spoon or the teacup.” “No.” said Giggles_Shyly, “A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?"

;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #447 on: August 20, 2015, 01:10:15 PM »
During a visit to the mental asylum, Tai Lau asked Director Giggles_Shyly what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionali zed. “Well,” said Giggles_Shyly, “we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.” “Oh, I understand,” said Tai Lau. “A normal person would use the bucket because it’s bigger than the spoon or the teacup.” “No.” said Giggles_Shyly, “A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?"

;D

I would so commit Tai Lau without blinking :P :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #448 on: August 20, 2015, 01:37:12 PM »
i would have no problems going neither...I don't mind being washed, dressed by hot nurses who would spank me for being bad!  :P :D ;D

And when I visit, I would say: Thaum laus es, puas nyob zoo thiab na :P you would have the biggest grin i bet  ;D ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #449 on: August 20, 2015, 01:42:57 PM »
I would answer: "koj niam es...aib pog plaub hau daj ntawv, muab kuv xyuas ta mav, xwb os!"   O0 O0

Hahaha! Xyuas tag ces tsis muaj chaw xyuas lawm... it would be the end to you thuam laus es LOL

Advertisements