Advertisement

Author Topic: Find the Yellow Brick Road  (Read 5970 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
Find the Yellow Brick Road
« on: June 30, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »
I'm thinking of a suitable title but not sure. 

Day 1

My real new life after the calamity.  Well it really starts after the work day.  Let's see...dishes.. .the mess she left behind.  Laundry, the mess she left behind.  Oh well basically start cleaning the entire house...the mess she left behind.  I wonder if I'm going to be able to start anything tonight.  Until then...

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:43:17 AM by VillainousHero »

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Title: The Witch is Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:49:23 AM »
LOL... :2funny:

Hmmm...I wonder if I can make that my motivation.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

proudlao

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:51:58 AM »
VH, Why is she still in the picture and always on your mind?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:59:47 AM »
VH, Why is she still in the picture and always on your mind?

Cuz we have kids involved.  It was her weekend with the kids, but she just abandon them and went out.

So this is the kind of mother she will be when it comes to her children....we ll she's always been this way.  She puts herself first...if she had the kids...she will find a way to get rid of them so she can go and have fun.  Now why can't she just move away and have all the fun that she wants?  I mean she divorce me cuz I choose to live in MN.  She wants to go live in FL or CA.  So since we're divorce and she don't care for the children...she should just move away for good.  Stop coming around and wasting my time and then dumping the children cuz she decides she wants to go have fun instead. 

So you see, as much as she should stay out of the picture.  She keeps putting herself into the picture. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 09:00:52 AM »
the best way to kill a witch is burning her, at the stake...burn, I say, burn...throw everything of hers there, gasoline and voila...bon fire!  you will feel great afterward!

Yes...J4 bonfire....eve ryone is invited.   O0

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 09:09:50 AM »
You call her witch but you let her stay over the weekend. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 09:18:49 AM »
LOL...don't know what else to call her...tired of calling her the ex.  maybe the whore?

Like this post: -1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 09:20:46 AM »
Regardless...n ame calling isn't the point...it's just that this is Day 1...where she isn't gonna have a place to sleep under my roof anymore.  Times up, that's all.

proudlao

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 09:29:14 AM »
Cuz we have kids involved.  It was her weekend with the kids, but she just abandon them and went out.

So this is the kind of mother she will be when it comes to her children....we ll she's always been this way.  She puts herself first...if she had the kids...she will find a way to get rid of them so she can go and have fun.  Now why can't she just move away and have all the fun that she wants?  I mean she divorce me cuz I choose to live in MN.  She wants to go live in FL or CA.  So since we're divorce and she don't care for the children...she should just move away for good.  Stop coming around and wasting my time and then dumping the children cuz she decides she wants to go have fun instead. 

So you see, as much as she should stay out of the picture.  She keeps putting herself into the picture. 

I believe you will have to set boundary. Only meeting in public places to exchange the children for the weekends. And you, yourself, need to look ahead and not be dwelling on her wrong doings. You have the ability and the will to stop all that. There are ways to do everything.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 09:34:39 AM »

I believe you will have to set boundary. Only meeting in public places to exchange the children for the weekends. And you, yourself, need to look ahead and not be dwelling on her wrong doings. You have the ability and the will to stop all that. There are ways to do everything.

good advice.   you should really let her go.  it seems you haven't let her go.  you are obsessed with her by posting about her all the time.  that is going to make it hard for ou to move on.

zena

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 09:52:39 AM »
Having kids really does complicate things, doesn't it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 10:17:23 AM »

It would be very easily done...however she's the one that insists on constantly bringing up past things.  As if it's my fault that enables here to do her criminal activities.  She is a person who tells people to move forward in life, but she brings ups past mistakes and reenact thems as if it's the first time she's making those mistakes.  Simply put, if she's cheating on the tenth time, she acts as if she is cheating for the first time.   How's that?  Why bother saying such things to my face after the fact.

I have politely asked her to pack up her things and I will help her move.  She's told me of her arrangements to move out already, months ago.  Now she says...to tired, went out and partied, no one is available to help her move out.  Okay...this has been going on for how long now?  She's got plenty of help to party whenever, but no help to move a few bags.

Move out on the same day you party...it's that simple.  Already shacking it up, what's wrong with a few more luggage bags?

Stop leeching off of me.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 10:21:59 AM »
fact is you are letting her ruin you.  When it's her turn to "babysit" you got to keep yourself occupied..not being so easily accessible   and/or convenient...u nless it's an emergency, you do not have to take over whenever she wants!  On your days from the kids..it doesn't hurt to invite some friends, for some B's (BON FIRE, Beer, BBQ and reverse gang Banging)!

When a person as irresponsible as she is...I have to always be ready for my kids in case of emergency.  I mean she hasn't taken care of any of the children's health problems up until they basically became so infected ill, where the children needed serious medical attention.  And then she comes home from a partied fun extravaganza and says....why haven't you taken care of it?  Meaning I should take care of everything so she can just come home sleep and wake up to go party again.  Well now she can...just not sleeping in my house anymore...divo rced means, go separate ways.  Or she just needs to go away.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »
Having kids really does complicate things, doesn't it.

It does.  If she was a caring mother...thing s could be easier.  But she wants to tool her kids, to her advantage.  Children should not be used as some kind of tool or bargaining for personal advantage. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 10:28:42 AM »
I'm a peaceful person, I don't need drama in my life.  She is the opposite, she seeks drama attention for herself.  She is reading up on this thread as...eating it up like candy.

Advertisements