Advertisement

Author Topic: To he who broke my heart...  (Read 1114 times)

ButterflyKisses

To he who broke my heart...
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »
Today,  I am in pain.  Tomorrow, I will miss you.  Next month, I will think about you.  Next year, you will be nothing more than a footprint on my heart.  And 10 years from now, you will be, "Thank God for unanswered prayers."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

Re: To he who broke my heart...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
 :D

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:23:37 AM by ButterflyKisses »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 07:45:44 AM »
It has been two years since my heart was broken into a thousand pieces.  I was in so much pain, but I could share it with anyone.  I missed you so much, I thought I was going to go crazy.  As the days passed into months, I thought about you.  When we chance upon each other, it was so easy to fall back into the old ways. 

That first valentine without you, I was thankful for not taking that leap.  If I had forsaken everyone and everything for you when my heart wanted to, I would have been left with nothing.  You don't see the individual uniqueness of women.  Instead, all you see is a sea of women to use as you please.  Unknowingly, many have succumb to you.  Sadly, many are still hung up on you. 

It has taken me longer than a year for you to disappear and only your footprints remains on my heart, but it does not make me less of a person, it just shows that my love for you was true.  The good thing is that I hardly miss you now.  I live months without even thinking about you once, and if I do, it is only in passing.  I know.  I know.  You don't even think of me at all.  But that's ok.  I loved you, purely because there was no other way.  It wasn't because you were great or awesome or loveable.  I will probably never know why I was lead to you and why I loved you so much.  But that, too, is ok.  My heart is now fearless.  Like a Kungfu fighter who had trained with wrapping his body in broken bamboo, my heart is now unpenatrateabl e.  I love because I choose now. 

In 10 years, I will definitely look back and thank God for unanswered prayers.  You were the only prayer that God was completely silent on.  He knew your heart.  And he protected me from the likes of you.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 07:39:55 AM »
I just realized that only one man had ever broke my heart.  All the rest, I broke their hearts.   :-\

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 08:26:08 AM »
so now, you know how it feels! ha!

I was told that however many hearts you've broken....you're pain is times that many.

Actually, it's more painful when I broke someone else's heart.  Why?  Because I could have chosen to end their pain by giving in and mending the relationship.  But through analysis, I knew that the relationship had gone as far as it could.  To hold on longer would just be a long good-bye.  Out of mercy, I only want to break their hearts once - not over and over again.

When my heart was broken, I was so angry, there was no room for pain.  The most annoying thing about it was the lack of closure and thus it was left hanging and gapping.  But through the graces of the souls who passed through my life, I was gifted with a white canvas and an ocean where I was able to empty everything and close that door forever.

Advertisements