Advertisement

Author Topic: Umm... there's no way the professor would lose to this guy....  (Read 1516 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Folks want the game.... and they want the match...

But truth is...

The professor would destroy him.

The guy with the goat tee....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mvq-ozCdJ4

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Umm... there's no way the professor would lose to this guy....
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »
The game will never happen because the Professor is 5'10 (I think) and those two are 5'8 and under.  So, at best, they are only 5'8.  Also, the Professor looks like he is in better condition. 

If they did play, Zeke's advantage is that he is a lefty.  That's probably not enough. He'll need to add a floater, pull-up, scoop, more air,  or a better 3.  Being the shorter guy and playing against the Professor, he can only hope to play decent defense. 

Redd has more of a chance of beating the Professor because he can shoot.  However, if Redd misses, the Professor may never let him have the ball back.  Redd would need to get hot. 

The Professor has a better mindset and skills.  Redd might be a slightly better 3 point shooter than the Professor, but that might only appear so because the Professor doesn't shoot high volume 3's.  We've seen the Professor shoot 3's quite successfully.  The Professor has too many different shots that these two don't.  If they don't shoot it, they will drive for a layup.  The Professor got a shot, floater, scoops, pull-up, and his usual bags of tricks....and he is bigger.  It may just be 2 inches, but that might be enough for the Professor to get his shots. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 12:42:37 PM »
Zekes only 5.3-5.4   he's short, Redds like 5.7    I don't know how Zekez undefeated still. 

Honestly it's easy to beat zeke if you just back him in.  He probably only weigh 100 lbs   

I was thinking I'd get in better shape and lose 30 lbs and go hand him his first loss   

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 06:52:00 PM »
If Zeke is only 5'4, then it's not even close.  He is giving up half a foot.  He doesn't have a strong enough shot.  No pull-up.  Weak right side drive.  No floater.  Weak defense.  No rebounding skills.  He is not even as conditioned as the Professor. 

The Professor can back him down...floater or step back shot or scoop.  Giving up 6 inches is pretty much an open shot, and the Professor has these moves down.  This isn't even considering the Professor other skills. 

Why do people think this is even a close match? 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »
I give them credit for their ball handling skills but the executing is like how I used to play ball.  All forcing a shot instead of trying to make your shots easier for you. 

What I do not see is unstoppable skills where even the best defense, you are going to drill that shot at all angles on the court like how a billiard player can be dominated by creating them "wow" shots .  They are not pretty players either.  0 chances of going into the nba and already, hot dogging like they are something.  ha  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

bulbasaur

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 11:41:28 PM »
For 1 on 1, I actually don't like their ball handling skills that much because many of their interior shots are off-balanced.  For a team game though, it's good enough. 

It's not fair to think that pickup players would have an "unstoppable move."  If they did, they wouldn't be pickup players.  Moreover, no one really has an unstoppable move.  Even Jordan missed his fade-away from time to time.  Jordan shot about 50%.  That's really good, but that also meant that he missed half his shots too. 

The NBA isn't the only kind of basketball that can be enjoyed.  There is nothing wrong with players taking pride in their local games.   No need to hate. 

I give them credit for their ball handling skills but the executing is like how I used to play ball.  All forcing a shot instead of trying to make your shots easier for you. 

What I do not see is unstoppable skills where even the best defense, you are going to drill that shot at all angles on the court like how a billiard player can be dominated by creating them "wow" shots .  They are not pretty players either.  0 chances of going into the nba and already, hot dogging like they are something.  ha  :2funny:

Advertisements