Advertisement

Author Topic: Worthlessness  (Read 4010 times)

Kenshin

Re: Worthlessness
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 01:02:40 PM »
Don't settle for heartaches. Instead, surround yourself in happiness so you don't feel miserable all the time.

Sometimes that is easier said than done.  But perhaps MinorCharacter's suggestion might temporarily do the trick when needed.  A shot glass and a bottle of hard liquor.  Maybe Hmong cawv tsau tshuav...lol :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Petal_Rose

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »
Sometimes that is easier said than done.  But perhaps MinorCharacter's suggestion might temporarily do the trick when needed.  A shot glass and a bottle of hard liquor.  Maybe Hmong cawv tsau tshuav...lol :D

Liquor is always a temporary cure to any heartache but remember that they are anti-depressant. It might make you more emotional because we know that alcohol tends to bring other deep emotional to the surface. :P I recommend visiting your family. Hanging out with your friends. They will at least help you through trouble times.

Kenshin

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »
Liquor is always a temporary cure to any heartache but remember that they are anti-depressant. It might make you more emotional because we know that alcohol tends to bring other deep emotional to the surface. :P I recommend visiting your family. Hanging out with your friends. They will at least help you through trouble times.

Where do you go when it's your family members or friends who are the primary cause of your grief?  Perhaps to the mountain.  Nature has a way of working its wonder with me... O0

Petal_Rose

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 01:14:25 PM »
Where do you go when it's your family members or friends who are the primary cause of your grief?  Perhaps to the mountain.  Nature has a way of working its wonder with me... O0

I'm very sorry. When it's your family or loved ones that is causing the grief, it must be one of the most lonelinest moment in your life. Where you feel like you have no one to turn to. Well, I say, treat yourself out. Make it a "ME" day. Just yourself. Go do something that you enjoy doing.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »

I will reiterate what I said earlier, you may have to either distance yourself from these people or cut them out permanently IF they are toxic to your well-being.  I understand that they may be family/friends BUT if they cared about you or your welfare, they wouldn't cause you all this pain/unhappiness.......if it's the bad type of pain/unhappiness you're referring to.  I know that it's easier said than done but when a person has a breakdown (and I'm not saying you will, just speaking generally), s/he won't be good to/for anyone.  You have to help yourself first before you can help anyone else.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 06:19:10 AM »
You matter..

Advertisements