Advertisement

Author Topic: Walking hand in hand...  (Read 1334 times)

Kool-Kat

Walking hand in hand...
« on: November 03, 2014, 06:03:41 AM »
Ever since middle school,  I have always wanted a love that isn't afraid to let the world know that we love each other.   To Hmong people,  it would be pda, but to me,  I would like for him to hold my hand when we walk.   Give me a kiss if he was leaving,  or give me a hug,  or even just a caress on my arm.

Maybe this is a yearning that will not be fulfilled by men,  but only God alone.   I am tired of waiting for humanly love.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Walking hand in hand...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 08:31:31 AM »
Hello, and nyob zoo.  I think there's some truth in the saying that while many of us are dreaming about things to be done for us, some of us are out there doing it for ourselves.

Kool-Kat

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 09:35:01 PM »
I have said it.   It is ok.  I will walk with him who loves me.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:24:18 PM by Kool-Kat »

Kool-Kat

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 10:48:55 PM »
Spent some time with him today.  As I get to know him more and more, I realized that others may expect me to be perfect,  but he loves me just as I am,  with all my warts and flaws.   It is what is in my heart that counts.  It is how I feel about him that is important.   And while I will make mistakes,  his love is unconditional,  so there is not a thing I could do that would make him stop loving me,  even if I break his heart.  He is faithful to me and will never let me down.

Kool-Kat

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »
I cannot imagine living life without you and your love.  Am I crazy to feel this way?  I certainly hope not.  I could not give you up even if I wanted to.  And I do not want to give you up.  I love you.

Kool-Kat

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »
You are my blankie, my comforter.  In your arms, I am loved and cherished.   In your heart I am healed.  In your love, I am whole.

Advertisements