Advertisement

Author Topic: hmong people and trespassing..  (Read 6758 times)

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
hmong people and trespassing..
« on: November 11, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
I am sure you guys read about that hmong OG who got jumped by some white people for crossing into private land. While i do not agree with the beating, the OG should've never stepped foot into private land in the first place. OG's are stubborn and they don't obey laws/rules like most of us younger generations.  A few posters who posted on FB said something about the OG intentionally crossing into private land in the first place. Don't give me that BS excuse , "Didn't see the sign or can't read..." OG's are stubborn..

The beating was wrong, but intentionally crossing into private land was wrong and the OG deserved it.. Lesson learned.  :idiot2: :idiot2:

edit: if the og accidentally went into private land and goy jumped then the whites need to get lock up otherwise grab a bunch of people and you know the rest... :police: >:D

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:25:16 PM by Toua »

Like this post: 0
Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Adverstisement

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:04:30 PM by Toua »

Petal_Rose

Re: hmong people and trespassing..
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »
Link to the news please?

Petal_Rose

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »
Well, it depends if this OG knows how to read english or not.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 04:27:54 PM »
the thread was in HMONG DEER HUNTERS in FB. Can't find it anymore.. i got banned from FB so not sure if that's the reason  ;D

Both parties were wrong, but sometimes we just have to use our head and prevent a chain reaction. I highly doubt the OG was fresh off the boat so, i am sure he can read and understand "private land."

wonder why i haven't seen this on any news page..

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 04:32:54 PM »
it seems like  the white folks have not learned a lesson taught by chai vang.  whether intentionally or accidentally, no one deserves a gang banging...they could have ask , even if not nicely, for one to leave and point out point out markers of land boundries.  we definitely do not want another incident, but i'm sure if it was a younger hunter....them white peeps be crying again.

i wish people were that nice. i would always remind my dad not to cross into private land no matter what. It's just not worth it. He shot a deer one time and ran into private land and most likely died there. Hate to say it, but he left the deer there. Asking the land owner might have triggered some unfriendly responses and trespassing is a no, no.

number 1 rule i always follow: Don't do something illegal and then play the victim game later.  :idiot2:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:38:56 PM by Toua »

Luther

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »
No Hmong person better not trespass and make a turn around in my drive way.  I'll kill them :)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 09:53:10 PM »
Here's the story as reported by the officers who did their initial investigations on the case.
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wqow/public_files/Hmong%20Hunter%20Complaint.pdf

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 10:27:55 PM »
Elberg is being charged two counts of felonies for the incident.

"...

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 01:50:07 AM »
^^ Thanks for the police reports.  We'll see how the "justice" system works out in this case. 

shay

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 05:39:36 AM »
Here's the story as reported by the officers who did their initial investigations on the case.
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wqow/public_files/Hmong%20Hunter%20Complaint.pdf

Thank you. Interesting. There is enough discrepancies to build a solid case against this man, don't you think? Considering all the hunting incidents in WI involving Hmong hunters and the renown Chai Vang case, couldn't a motion for transfer for trial be obtained? Overall, he needs a very good lawyer. I don't know what your specialty is but would you ever consider taking on this challenge? Sorry if this is putting you on the spot, just wondering what your professional opinion is on the case. If that is allowed?  ;)

I think I would have made a very good lawyer or an FBI agent!  :D

Like this post: -1

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 04:54:54 PM »
^^ Thanks for the police reports.  We'll see how the "justice" system works out in this case.

Right. We'll see how things go as the case progresses.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 05:14:34 PM »
Thank you. Interesting. There is enough discrepancies to build a solid case against this man, don't you think? Considering all the hunting incidents in WI involving Hmong hunters and the renown Chai Vang case, couldn't a motion for transfer for trial be obtained? Overall, he needs a very good lawyer. I don't know what your specialty is but would you ever consider taking on this challenge? Sorry if this is putting you on the spot, just wondering what your professional opinion is on the case. If that is allowed?  ;)

I think I would have made a very good lawyer or an FBI agent!  :D

We are not to give any opinions on such things when it's still pending.

But where do you think trial should be transferred to?

I would not mind taking a case like this. But we defense lawyers cannot replace the prosecutors if it's for Mr. Vang. 

"...

shay

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 05:51:14 AM »
We are not to give any opinions on such things when it's still pending.

But where do you think trial should be transferred to?

I would not mind taking a case like this. But we defense lawyers cannot replace the prosecutors if it's for Mr. Vang.

Thanks for responding. Rumors are that the DA knows the family, so that would be a conflict of interest...if the case is denied for a transfer than there should be a request for a special prosecutor, tricky and hard as that may be. It should be moved to MN, that would be my request. I meant, aiding in terms of consulting and reaching out to the family/victim to offer any assistance, especially with your background.

To the public, it seems like a fairly open and shut case. I think any prosecutor will offer a plea and save tax payers the cost of a trial ....the defense? I believe the white folks in WI are arrogant enough to think that they can walk away free. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to trial. I hope it doesn't, many are hoping for a very harsh sentence but I think that the consequences of having a felony conviction and any amount of time incarcerated is going to serve this man well, considering his background. There is a widespread mindset in minority groups that a longer sentence equals greater justice....we fail to see that for white criminals, they want to get off clean (white privilege mindset) and that is why our prison population is higher in numbers for minorities than whites. To add, wanting to get off clean means they push the system harder and most end up with a lesser sentence. Being stripped of their rights while living in the community has a far greater impact on white criminals than it does others...trans ferring back to the white privilege mentality.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:53:44 AM by shay »

minorcharacter

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 08:56:21 AM »
I didn't see on the report where it said he was intentionally trespassing. 

Advertisements