Advertisement

Author Topic: Ramblings  (Read 8683 times)

Re: Ramblings
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 05:56:34 AM »
Been awhile.  :hello:

My birthday is coming up in a day and I can't believe I'm turning 21 ;D Where has the time gone?

Well I had written a long reflective and deep post about this milestone, but changed my mind at the last second about publishing personal things on here. I'm just very grateful to have enjoyed life despite the hardships. My mom passed away around this age and that's a reminder how precious time is.. and how lucky I am to still be alive and healthy.

It's funny to think back to what I expected out of life when I was 15, when I was 18, when I was 21, and even 26. Things certainly have not gone the way I had planned but that's why they say it's a journey and not a destination. I thought I would be married by now with children, working a traditional 9-5, and growing comfortably fat and bald. Instead I'm single with no children(that I know of lol) and I own this rad business which gives me a lot of freedom. There are pros and cons but what's important is that I'm quite content.

Oops guess I got more personal than I wanted to. Anyway I just wanted to update my journal. I made a promise in here earlier that I would drop everything behind and travel full-time- the repercussion was a swift punch to the face if I didn't. 6 months to go.  :)

You forgot to include me.

Yep, you're right.  asharia and I are patiently waiting to ensure that you do follow through with your travelling plans or else two swift punches will occur on your face. I say this with hlub!

Happy birthday. I'm glad that I am fortunate to be a witness in your life and see the progress you've made thus far. I wish you wealth, success but above all else happiness and eeerrrRrrr lots of Ps.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:07 PM »
eh out......shari ng is OK....as long as UR OK w what ur sharing.

Didn't know it'd be ur bday........so :occasion13: :occasion15: :occasion16: :occasion18: although I am on a drinking policy this year.....cheer s to u! :occasion14:

Funny when we reflect on where we've been and where we wanted to be and realize we're not there (yet) or how things have changed (whether planned or not or if we liked it or not).  Either way, it indeed is part of the journey and why and how we r who we r. 

u own a business?  (Did i know that? ???) whachu do? ???  and allows u a lot of freedom...hrrr mmmmm.  at least ur content, and in the end that's all that matters.

so have u made a list of where u wanted to go yet.....and for how long?  or r u just going to let the wind take ya and "roam" around the world?

Thank you for the bday wishes. It's an e-commerce business and it's aight :)

I'm just gonna let the wind blow me to where I'm supposed to be and go from there. Maybe start off in Australia then go to Japan. We shall see!

Happy birthday. I hope this year is full of blessings for you.

Thank you Asharia!

You forgot to include me.

Yep, you're right.  asharia and I are patiently waiting to ensure that you do follow through with your travelling plans or else two swift punches will occur on your face. I say this with hlub!

Happy birthday. I'm glad that I am fortunate to be a witness in your life and see the progress you've made thus far. I wish you wealth, success but above all else happiness and eeerrrRrrr lots of Ps.

Thank you 234, you're getting all sentimental on me. Awww.  :)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 05:56:49 PM »
Thank you for the bday wishes. It's an e-commerce business and it's aight :)

I'm just gonna let the wind blow me to where I'm supposed to be and go from there. Maybe start off in Australia then go to Japan. We shall see!

Aussie sounds fun!  That was my first choice when I wanted to study abroad.  Then I saw how much it was going to cost me and had to change plans.  Japan would be fun too.

Are there places/countries you absolutely will not travel to?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 07:30:47 AM »
Aussie sounds fun!  That was my first choice when I wanted to study abroad.  Then I saw how much it was going to cost me and had to change plans.  Japan would be fun too.

Are there places/countries you absolutely will not travel to?

Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind. I don't have a desire to go to Laos either. Where did you study abroad?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 07:53:35 AM »
Happy belated birthday, Out. Hope you got/received everything you wished for......or something close to it.   ;D   Thanks for sharing parts of your journey through life with us.  By the way, I don't recall you looking like that.  I could've sworn you were a lot tanner and your eyes weren't as round as in your avatar pic.   :D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 08:02:52 AM »
Happy belated birthday, Out. Hope you got/received everything you wished for......or something close to it.   ;D   Thanks for sharing parts of your journey through life with us.  By the way, I don't recall you looking like that.  I could've sworn you were a lot tanner and your eyes weren't as round as in your avatar pic.   :D    :P

Thank you, tRouBLe! It was pretty awesome. I wish I could share pictures of it here but I can't..err don't want to on ph. Oh! I got surgery.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 08:11:15 AM »
Thank you, tRouBLe! It was pretty awesome. I wish I could share pictures of it here but I can't..err don't want to on ph. Oh! I got surgery.

You're welcome.    :)

Is that so?  Hmmmmm.......I can't tell whether it was for the better or worse.    ;D   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 03:34:48 PM »
Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind. I don't have a desire to go to Laos either. Where did you study abroad?
Hrrmmmm, I'm sure the experience would be different and out of this world if u went to the middle east. 

I don't have a big itch to go to Southeast Asia (Thailand/Laos) either.  I have some friends I made while studying abroad in Vietnam and Indonesia though--so I'd not mind going there. 

I studied abroad in China.  I posted a replica of my Journal from when I studied abroad in the Travel forum. (http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,345948.0.html) I didn't include any pics there.  But it's there....it's more so about my personal experience and the people I met while I was there.  So peruse to ur liking.

and uhmm....couldn't help but c u got surgery?!?!  Whatever it is....hope u r recovering well.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 02:51:32 AM »
Lol @ at the surgery!

;D

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 06:07:15 PM »
You're welcome.    :)

Is that so?  Hmmmmm.......I can't tell whether it was for the better or worse.    ;D   :P

It's a big improvement over the old.  :buck2:

Hrrmmmm, I'm sure the experience would be different and out of this world if u went to the middle east. 

I don't have a big itch to go to Southeast Asia (Thailand/Laos) either.  I have some friends I made while studying abroad in Vietnam and Indonesia though--so I'd not mind going there. 

I studied abroad in China.  I posted a replica of my Journal from when I studied abroad in the Travel forum. (http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,345948.0.html) I didn't include any pics there.  But it's there....it's more so about my personal experience and the people I met while I was there.  So peruse to ur liking.

and uhmm....couldn't help but c u got surgery?!?!  Whatever it is....hope u r recovering well.

LOL the surgery was just a joke. Thanks, I will check out your china journal and hopefully gain some much needed tips on living abroad.

Lol @ at the surgery!

;D

Hi dude  ;D

Redemption

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 04:18:53 AM »
WTF, a party that I wasn't invited to? Why you all acting shady with new names and a secret hideout thread and plastic surgery and stuff?

And what's this about traveling? Nigga you can't leave me! Come pick me up on your way to Afghanistan or where ever the hell you're going to!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2015, 09:37:27 AM »
It's a big improvement over the old.  :buck2:

There wasn't much to improve upon.    ;D    :P

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »
WTF, a party that I wasn't invited to? Why you all acting shady with new names and a secret hideout thread and plastic surgery and stuff?

And what's this about traveling? Nigga you can't leave me! Come pick me up on your way to Afghanistan or where ever the hell you're going to!

Sup sup homes! We funna move to Australia and live with 234, fishing the ocean sea..

There wasn't much to improve upon.    ;D    :P

I guess so lol. My new white face is much better.

Advertisements