Advertisement

Author Topic: The New NSX on the other hand...  (Read 2857 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
The New NSX on the other hand...
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:44:51 PM »
Looks pretty much better than the LFA and Supra concept in my opinion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_AUMDjVxCg

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: The New NSX on the other hand...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:59:04 PM »
I actually saw all three concepts this weekend at the Chicago Auto Show. The thing about the Supra concept (FT1) is that even Toyota admits that the outside of the car is all made up and may or may not look like that at the end. This is stupid because it's like saying - this is our concept but not really. The NSX concept, which I hear is mostly done, is not as great in real life as it is in the pictures. The car is pretty short compared to other super car concepts like the Ford GT or the Toyota FT1 and reminded me of a Honda Accord with a more aggressive face. I'm not kidding. I'll share the pictures of the car as soon as my brothers share their pictures with me.

Unlike the FT1 though at least this new NSX has some racing roots. This year Honda is back in F1 with a V6 turbo V6 that also runs with a hybrid like system which is basically what well be found on the street car so the whole things makes sense. The FT1 is basically based on nothing.....

Hitokiri

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 12:20:13 PM »
Pictures of the NSX from this past weekend. When I say I was underwhelmed I really was.  :-\

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:23:36 PM »
Oh my, they do look a bit tooooo similar, it's like the accord is a mini me nsx...

Unfortunately this "shape" seems to be the major theme in all the Honda/acura line up.  Oh wells. 

I do like the nsx, but I wish they'd do away with the font grill looking like a crab mouth and would wrap it up...

I still think it looks better than the supra concept though. 

If the would've made the nsx a bit flatter, less rounds, have the back window come down sharper to break up the slope back there I thi. I would've liked it more.   

The last Nsx only had a slight reseblence to the 3rd G prelude, but even then you couldn't say it looked like any of the other cars in the lineup. 

I wish Honda would come back with the prelude.  I can't really see the accord as the flagship for Honda. The accord is to feminy in my opinion.  I don't care how much Hp it has.   

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hitokiri

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »
I do like the nsx, but I wish they'd do away with the font grill looking like a crab mouth and would wrap it up...

Right on. I don't know why they did that and now nearly all of Lexus' cars also have that weird looking front grill as well. Just looks tasteless and ugly.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 10:59:34 PM »
Ok now I meant to say..

That this NXS looks better...

I think now after seeing this one.. yellow is the best color they come in, and obviously it has to be yellow with flip ups.

I can't believe how much they are retailing now for.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ctd/4865899469.html

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:01:55 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: +1

Sifu

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 08:30:04 AM »
Wow.  They gave it a TL rear and a friggin beak???

E92M3

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 04:28:41 PM »
It'll be interesting to see the stats and reviews on this.  Hopefully, it measures up to the price tag of $150K.  At this price point, lots of other options.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 09:29:24 PM »
Oh my, they do look a bit tooooo similar, it's like the accord is a mini me nsx...

Unfortunately this "shape" seems to be the major theme in all the Honda/acura line up.  Oh wells. 

I still think it looks better than the supra concept though. 

If the would've made the nsx a bit flatter, less rounds, have the back window come down sharper to break up the slope back there I thi. I would've liked it more.   

The last Nsx only had a slight reseblence to the 3rd G prelude, but even then you couldn't say it looked like any of the other cars in the lineup. 

I wish Honda would come back with the prelude.  I can't really see the accord as the flagship for Honda. The accord is to feminy in my opinion.  I don't care how much Hp it has.

It's pretty much the same thing with Chevy's "StingRay" corvette. I find them so similar in design. Any ideas what the price tag will be when it rolls off to the dealership?

Hitokiri

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 09:49:45 PM »
It's pretty much the same thing with Chevy's "StingRay" corvette. I find them so similar in design. Any ideas what the price tag will be when it rolls off to the dealership?

It'll be interesting to see the stats and reviews on this. Hopefully, it measures up to the price tag of $150K.  At this price point, lots of other options.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 06:09:24 PM »
That's overkill. Only the very rich with no places to stash their money would want. It most likely will end up like those LFA's that's just collecting dust at the stealership. If you have $60K budget, spend it on a corvette instead.  With electric power assists, it would be a waste to have a vehicle sit 60-70% of the time like most high end cars and having batteries degrade without making any use of them. It doesn't really worth that $100k price tag.

Advertisements