Advertisement

Author Topic: Sealed sprint... Just saw this on youtube.. I like the concept  (Read 1097 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_XSKYnVOuo

Looks like they just took a little area(obviously it's probably a private area though), sealed it up and used it for "racing".

I would love to do something like that.

Sure you could say it's kinda like a road course... but there's just something with regular warehouses, on a regular road, regular turns that makes it all, in my opinion, better.  Really puts the "street" back into street racing.

Road courses are cool and all but they really are kinda "prepped" and built to so you can drive it a certain way where as a sealed sprint like this, well, it's just driving on a regular roads really.  That actually appeals to me more.  I like all that "natural" scenery.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Envy2

Re: Sealed sprint... Just saw this on youtube.. I like the concept
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 01:48:36 PM »
Never been much of a car person.

But I did enjoy playing racing games.  But I do agree. the street racing just has more of an awe factor to it.

it's like comparing Gran Turismo with Need For Speed. 
Never got into GT.  But I loved Need for speed.

Just keep sticking to NFS.

Envy2

Re: Sealed sprint... Just saw this on youtube.. I like the concept
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 01:49:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_XSKYnVOuo

Looks like they just took a little area(obviously it's probably a private area though), sealed it up and used it for "racing".

I would love to do something like that.

Sure you could say it's kinda like a road course... but there's just something with regular warehouses, on a regular road, regular turns that makes it all, in my opinion, better.  Really puts the "street" back into street racing.

Road courses are cool and all but they really are kinda "prepped" and built to so you can drive it a certain way where as a sealed sprint like this, well, it's just driving on a regular roads really.  That actually appeals to me more.  I like all that "natural" scenery.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Just stick to drag racing.

Advertisements