Advertisement

Author Topic: This guy shouldn't be reviewing cars... or at least shouldn't be 0-60 time...  (Read 768 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Y8EWNUuI

He's halarious..

The redline is 7.2k

Dude's shifting at 6K... and then he's like "almost hit 6500 rpm".... halarious...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

I agree the driver does suck. When drag racing though you don't always want to hit red line. The most important thing is where the RPMs go after you shift. You want to be in your best torque and horsepower range. For Honda guys with B-series motors shifting at red line makes senese because when the revs fall in the next gear it'll probably fall around where VTEC hits. The i-VTEC motor from what I know hit a lot earlier though and has a broader torque and horsepower band. All the power isn't all on top as it was in the old VTEC engines. Either way I agree that 6000 RPMS just seem a big short though.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements