Advertisement

Author Topic: In my kingdom...  (Read 1322 times)

r3b1rth

In my kingdom...
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:33:55 PM »
We have a country. Economy is good and we have a well developed military power. We even have a Hmong President and a democratic society. Hmong Leaders have strong morals and values. Their leadership inspire our people to respect and love each other, encouraging growth in mind, body, and soul.

Our people are highly intelligent and have well developed social skills. We treat each other like how we want to be treated. Parents encourage their children to do well for themselves whether it be in school or in hobbies. Our children are active in school events. Young men and women aspire to do great things in their lives and live with purpose.

Our country is so developed, that even our technology rivals those of other Asian cultures.

...in my dreams, lol. Martin Luther King Jr had a dream :-).

What would happen in your kingdom and how do you see the development of our culture at this time and moment in life? Do you think we are moving in a positive or negative way?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Stybic_Kemaka

Re: In my kingdom...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 11:53:04 PM »
Forget kingdom n forget war

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »
In my kingdom we live in a republic divided by two main factions ran by the wealthiest.  The two main factions can be divided into many smaller factions but they'll usually band together for support.  Money is a problem and money isn't a problem.  The socio-economic disparity ranges from homeless families with children to children-less families that own multiple houses.  Religion, although there is a majority, is diverse.  People are too busy nagging each other's beliefs to get something done.  The industrial revolution has made us technologicall y on par with other countries, but we're slowly losing the race.

So basically, just like the United States.

Like this post: +1

r3b1rth

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »
Tai Lau I think you been watching Fast 7. Lol.

Advertisements