Advertisement

Author Topic: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas  (Read 65781 times)

HUNG TU LO

Re: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2015, 08:48:49 PM »
You contradict your own argument. If the Hmong-Lao are as well off as they (and you claim) then there would be no need for them to pimp out the women for the Hmong-USA who do go over there for fun in the sack.

Find and quote where I said they were well off and I'll permanently ban myself from PH. Saying that "Hmong-Laos do not rely on Hmong-Americans to survive." is not the same as saying "They are fukken rich and they don't need us." Surviving and thriving are not the same. If Hmong-Laos were so dependent on Hmong-Americans, they would've all died off before Hmong people became more thriving in USA since the 1980s. It takes 2-3 weeks of no food and water for a human to go into dying mode. But somehow, 40+ years later, MAGIC! POOF! There's 450,000 of them still kicking! GASP! And it took not $1.00 from Hmong-American money!

Even in the cases where some of those women and their mothers have no shame to wait at the airports, many of them are there to meet Hmong-USA men whom they have already contacted and scheduled appointments with.

Actually, you further support my argument. The majority of money going to Hmong-Laos communities are for sexual exploitation. Thank you come again.

Like I said, there are 150,000 more Hmong living in Laos than there are in USA. The majority of Hmong-Americans no longer have relatives in Laos or even if they have relatives, they either don't know their relatives well enough to send money, or they don't care to send money. It's absurd to claim that the 200,000 Hmong-Americans are somehow supporting the lives of the majority of the 450,000+ Hmong-Laos. Hell, most of us individual Hmong-Americans are living at or near the poverty lines. The only saving grace is that within our culture, it's normal to live with our parents and relatives and this provides extra income for mortgage and bills.

Believe n Me, instead of trying to dissect my post, why don't you just argue my point? Oh wait! You can't!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:24:53 AM by HUNG TU LO »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2015, 01:36:02 PM »
Find and quote where I said they were well off and I'll permanently ban myself from PH. Saying that "Hmong-Laos do not rely on Hmong-Americans to survive." is not the same as saying "They are fukken rich and they don't need us." Surviving and thriving are not the same. If Hmong-Laos were so dependent on Hmong-Americans, they would've all died off before Hmong people became more thriving in USA since the 1980s. It takes 2-3 weeks of no food and water for a human to go into dying mode. But somehow, 40+ years later, MAGIC! POOF! There's 450,000 of them still kicking! GASP! And it took not $1.00 from Hmong-American money!

Actually, you further support my argument. The majority of money going to Hmong-Laos communities are for sexual exploitation. Thank you come again.

Like I said, there are 150,000 more Hmong living in Laos than there are in USA. The majority of Hmong-Americans no longer have relatives in Laos or even if they have relatives, they either don't know their relatives well enough to send money, or they don't care to send money. It's absurd to claim that the 200,000 Hmong-Americans are somehow supporting the lives of the majority of the 450,000+ Hmong-Laos. Hell, most of us individual Hmong-Americans are living at or near the poverty lines. The only saving grace is that within our culture, it's normal to live with our parents and relatives and this provides extra income for mortgage and bills.

Believe n Me, instead of trying to dissect my post, why don't you just argue my point? Oh wait! You can't!

Blamed the Hmong Meskas who has too much time on their hand to visited Laos 4-6 months out of a year.  Their $$ is going toward sexual exploitation otherwise what is their purpose of going there in the 1st place.  Only a small percentage will go because they have relatives meaning their real parents or siblings are still there otherwise most are just there to be a imposter when back home they are just a loser working under the table, in their 20/30s still living at home with parents, etc.  Hmong Nplog survival in Laos as always been the same for many generation from farming or working hard together as family and the more you work hard together the more you can provided for your family and get through each year.  Only a small percentage of Hmong Meskas are still sending money over there but I believed its more because its their parents or siblings that is still around. 

What Hmong Meskas is doing allowed Hmong Nplog to take advantage, scheme, etc.  Which is why they want the same 5k as we do here.  5k can go a long way for them while 5k here for us is hard to save.  At the same time those who married one from there is providing too good for her while she is waiting to come.  Some will go as far as renting a home, buy a motorbike, etc.  They sound so desperate like she's the only one.  Then you got those later who would complained about how much money they wasted or spend for her when they get divorced.  My oldest bil whenever he and his wife argue or whatever he like to remind us what a haha she is and if he knew blah blah and then how he wasted 20k.  I believed average Hmong here in the US are not that well off to be doing it but must be a show off to those young bride over there in Laos.  We have to work hard to save $$ but to throw it down the drain for a pussy in Laos that at the end cheat, don't come, etc.  . 

IF you break it down to those who keep going to Laos.....

1- cov yawg laus noj nyiaj ssi

2- cov wear suit and tie like they work office job or just say Lao-Family

3- cov loser guy that here he can't do anything with his life, still living with his parents, etc. 

I can't put nraug laus in those category because some of them have a life, job, etc. 

sweetvoice

sweetvoice

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2015, 09:26:23 PM »
HUNG TU LO LISTEN TO THIS YOU TUBE AND MAKE SENSE OUT OF IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_y59-89blI

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2015, 11:57:16 PM »
HUNG TU LO LISTEN TO THIS YOU TUBE AND MAKE SENSE OUT OF IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_y59-89blI

That moron has no empirical data. You build your opinion from one source, a YouTube clip of one guy's view? He pulled the "80% of Hmong-Laos prey on Hmong-American for money" out of his asss. What's 80% of 450,000? That's 360,000...so.........360,000 Hmong-Laos are preying on Hmong-Americans at any given time? There are about 250,000 Hmong living in the USA and this census includes all children as well as all adults who can no longer function without assistance. So if you take a liberal guess at the number of male Hmong-American adults ages 30 - 60 who has the income as well as the desire to visit Laos, I would say maybe there's 30,000 and that's a damn liberal number because we all now there ain't no damn 30,000 Hmong men visiting Laos. So 360,000 Hmong-Laos cannot be preying on 30,000 Hmong-American men. Imagine 360,000 lions preying on 30,000 zebras - the lions would all die out because there's not enough meat to go around.

Even if we cut down the Hmong-Laos population to one-half of that guy's moronic 80% - that's 180,000 so we'll round it down to 150,000 for ease of explanation - that still doesn't make sense! 150,000 Hmong-Laos women foaming at the mouth waiting to prey on a pool of 30,000 Hmong-American men? At most, a single Hmong-American man can be preyed upon by two, maybe three women before he goes broke and ready to come home or he's...cum enough. That means that about 90,000 Hmong-Laos women misses the opportunity to prey on the Hmong-American men before he is done, whether in the wallet or in the sack. Bottom line, there is not enough supply (of Hmong-American men) to meet the demand (of taking their money). Most Hmong-Laos are righteous or smart enough to realize this and get money some other way (DUUURRRRRRRRRR RRRR - it's not hard to realize). Now, this is where many of you are having trouble realizing. You aren't the only smart ones. Americans are not the only ones smart enough to find a way to survive and/or thrive. And just because someone lives in a poor country, they don't have to suck ****k to get Hmong gai choy and bamboo shoots for the dinner table. Your grandparents use to live in Laos before 1970s. Did they have to suck some ****k for a bag of rice? I didn't think so.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:02:09 AM by HUNG TU LO »

chidorix0x

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2015, 02:23:30 AM »
HUNG TU LO <---  ...  kekeke  ...  ur edumacated HA'Mung rant is  :2funny: ( :idiot2:)

If u r so edumacated with your rant why not just simply do an "online (if u r looking for irrefuttable FACTS from ALL renowned/accredited sources)" research on GPDs of Laos etc. compared to the rest of the world HA'Mung  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D.

(Oh yeah, u r clueless as to what "GPD" is or what it means  ...  kekeke  ...   ::))

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:25:47 AM by chidorix0x »

sweetvoice

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2015, 04:44:52 PM »
 hung tu lo...what part in the you tube don't you understand? Just wondering

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2015, 05:01:49 PM »
HUNG TU LO <---  ...  kekeke  ...  ur edumacated HA'Mung rant is  :2funny: ( :idiot2:)

If u r so edumacated with your rant why not just simply do an "online (if u r looking for irrefuttable FACTS from ALL renowned/accredited sources)" research on GPDs of Laos etc. compared to the rest of the world HA'Mung  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D.

(Oh yeah, u r clueless as to what "GPD" is or what it means  ...  kekeke  ...   ::))

Gross domestic product. And it's GDP, not GPD, Gotham Police Department, kekeekekeke. Any 7th grader can answer that. We aren't discussing nations' wealth in terms of production and the gross value of products. We are discussing the money/sexual exploitation situation between Hmong-American (men) and Hmong-Laos (women). Stay on the subject please. Clueless?

Again, I never said Laos and Hmong-Laos citizens were so prosperous. As I have also challenged Believe N Me, I'll extend my challenge to you as well. He/she hasn't answered back because obviously, I never said such things and I'm sure you'll never answer back the challenge as well.

Find and quote where I said they were well off and I'll permanently ban myself from PH. Saying that "Hmong-Laos do not rely on Hmong-Americans to survive." is not the same as saying "They are fukken rich and they don't need us." Surviving and thriving are not the same.

hung tu lo...what part in the you tube don't you understand? Just wondering

What part don't you understand when I said it's just one guy who made a youtube video in his basement? He's just ranting and expressing his opinion. That's fine but when someone starts shooting off numbers and statistics (example: when he said "80% of Hmong-Laos prey on Hmong-American men to take their money") without any empirical data as well as citations of where they found such information (must be scholarly journal to count), you need to take a step back and realize he's just ranting and his speech should not be taken seriously.

If you want to take that as "fact" and develop your own conclusion and thoughts based on this one youtube clip, go for it. But, I would not do such a thing until I've looked into dozens of materials and think rationally and intelligently about the subject.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:06:37 PM by HUNG TU LO »

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »
Based on what's been said, and it's not hard to see, many of you believe that the vast majority of Hmong-Laos are whoring out their daughters, whoring out their wives, or simply, young teenage girls and adult women are independently whoring themselves to Hmong-men in order to coax their wallets.

I've already provided the calculations and we'll review, kiddos: there are about 250,000 Hmong in the USA and roughly 200,000 more Hmong in Laos, putting the total of Hmong-Laos at over 450,000. If we take a liberal and lax approach to try to ignore the population of Hmong children, frail elderly and those that do not desire to go to Laos, we could say that there are 30,000 Hmong-American men visiting Laos concurrently in any given 12-month span. Ok, so we do the same for Hmong-Laos population and can come to liberal number that 150,000...hell, let's make it super-liberal and round it up to 200,000 Hmong-Laos women are preying on Hmong-American men at any given 12-month span.

So think about it logically, rationally, and intelligently. ...in theory, how in the galaxy is 200,000 women preying on 30,000 Hmong men and actually making a living? How can a pool of 30,000 Hmong men have enough money to give out to sexually exploit a population greater by 600%?

http://www.hndinc.org/cmsAdmin/uploads/dlc/HND-Census-Report-2013.pdf

Page 28: " The decline in overall poverty
in the Hmong population from 40% in 2000 to 25% in 2010 is a sign
that they are doing better. However, income remains a significant
issue for the community and today the Hmong remain one of the
poorest ethnic groups in the U.S. Family and per capita income
rank much lower than the general population."

So 30,000 Hmong-American men, many of whom we all know are in manual labor workforce with very few Hmong business owners, uppermanagemen t, etc., actually desiring to go to Laos to exploit sex, are somehow supporting a pool of 200,000 Hmong-Laos women? Come on, people, THINK. We all know that the more rich and educated a Hmong man becomes, he is less likely to go to Laos and hence, why there are these toothless old creep Hmong men going over to Laos and not a flock of average looking, $50,000+ (USA general median) yearly income, educated, 20 - 30 year olds.

Just think about this shiit logically and rationally using your cerebral cortex and stop using that part of your brain that you Hmong people keep using everyday to watch MTV or some garbage Hmong dub YouTube clip.

CONCLUSION: it is not logical, based on lack of empirical data as well as sound reasoning and intelligent thinking, that would suggest that the majority or many of Hmong-Laos women prey on Hmong-American men. It would be logical and reasonable to assume that it is a small minority that engages in such activity of using their bodies for monetary gain.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:41:43 PM by HUNG TU LO »

chidorix0x

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2015, 01:39:23 AM »
...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

HUNG TU LO <---  weren't your main argument about Hmong-Lao population being 450K (compared to the USA's measely 300K) not seeking "handouts" from Hmong-USA.  Now you're ranting other nonse (to try and negate your original crass)  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

The mention of GDP was to give you the very basis/facts to augment your initial rudimentary clueless argument  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

I_so_high

« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2015, 03:24:20 AM »
Have ya seen the movie " edge of tomorrow"? Seems like you two are just repeating the same Shit over and over again for like 2 ducken page already. LOL :idiot2:

chidorix0x

« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »
Have ya seen the movie " edge of tomorrow"? Seems like you two are just repeating the same Shit over and over again for like 2 ducken page already. LOL :idiot2:

... kekeke ...   :2funny:

No. But a clueless HA'MUNG does need to repetitively get squashed, stumped,  trampled etc to finally get a clue for being so  :idiot2:  ... like TCruise's char ... KEKEKE ...  >:D

sweetvoice

« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »
Hung tu lo,
If you don't want to respond back to the message that was directed in the You Tube to Zej Yaj then that’s fine because no one is demanding you too.  Anyway, one thing I wanted you to get out of the You Tube message is that there were so many Hmong people Laos who saw Zej with a very sharp knife beating and trying to kill The US Hmong man but no one tried to stop him. There were voices telling Zej to pursuit the killing until there was a pool of blood. Also, the people seem to enjoy the whole whipping and beating. Hung tu lo, if you are a 100 percent blood Hmong person and know that Hmoob should love Hmoob and feel pain, grief, sadness , or  regret about the whole situation then you would not deny that beating and whipping is the best solution in this case.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2015, 12:13:48 PM »
Hung tu lo, if you are a 100 percent blood Hmong person and know that Hmoob should love Hmoob and feel pain, grief, sadness , or  regret about the whole situation then you would not deny that beating and whipping is the best solution in this case.

Quote me where I said that the beating was justified and I'll permanently ban myself from PH.

HUNG TU LO <---  weren't your main argument about Hmong-Lao population being 450K (compared to the USA's measely 300K) not seeking "handouts" from Hmong-USA. Now you're ranting other nonse (to try and negate your original crass)

My argument which is still the same, has been that it is not logical to say that many or most of Hmong-Laos women are preying on Hmong-American men because there is not enough supply of Hmong-American men and their wallets are not fat enough for the small number of Hmong-American men to pass out money to a pool of Hmong-Laos women that is 400%, 500%, maybe 600% of their size.

Everything I have wrote has supported my original argument. Quote me where I digress from my original argument and I will permanently ban myself from PH. My challenge is here for everyone to see. If this moron can do this, I will never log in from this IP address again and never visit PH and I can even get a moderator involved to oversee this challenge I have set for chidori.

ok-fine-version2

« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2015, 12:29:14 PM »
Woah, you guys have gone a long way with this issue but I'm with hung to low on this one. I mean, just look at the title of this thread, "Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas."

No, Zeb Yaj knife whipped Alain Lee.

Zeb did not beat the crap out of Hmong Mekas, but the sudden nationalism coming out of those Hmong Meeka who are butt hurt is kinda funny. :P

Advertisements