Advertisement

Author Topic: St. Croix stabbing...how many people glad it wasn't Hmong involved  (Read 1251 times)

threedegree

http://www.twincities.com/news/state/ci_27935709/minnesota-man-19-charged-in-st-croix-anglers-stabbing-death

to me win/win for Hmongers...as in you won't have to run into these ass holes while youre ot there

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: St. Croix stabbing...how many people glad it wasn't Hmong involved
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »
I bet it was a dispute over someone illegally poaching walleyes.  I've seen people attempt to poach but have never confront them.

Now I frequent that as area almost every year for white bass fishing, and I can attest to how rude Hmong boaters are.  You catch one fish and they come and drop anchor right where you're fishing.  And since their boat is probably over occupants capacity, they tend to have advantage of crowding lines in the area so one can no longer even make a cast without tangling lines.  Of course they also have to talk in Hmong talking shirt as if I don't have a clue what they're saying.  But fobby accent smack talking, it's not difficult to figure that out.  And of course the would always on purpose rev the propeller when they near you just to be annoying.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: St. Croix stabbing...how many people glad it wasn't Hmong involved
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 03:59:59 PM »
I don't approve of anyone hurting anyone else when everyone is out to fish or hunt on the same land.

Stabbing is a horrible thing, whether it be Hmong or not.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements