Advertisement

Author Topic: Wow, look at the price difference....  (Read 1205 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Wow, look at the price difference....
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:58:39 PM »
not that much mileage difference.

I was talking the R over with my brother.  Thought about buying it and was going to buy it, he kept saying he doesn't see a point in buying something so old.

But it's a type R!  and plus not only that... I'm seeing it as a really good investment.  Buy it for 16 and sell for 25-30.  Someone will pay that much for I'm sure, especially for a stock mint one with under 100k miles.

In another 10 years, I'm sure that R with maybe only 80k miles will net well over 40k dollars. 

Kinda crazy for a little 4 cylinder.  But I can see it happening now, as everyone are already jacking up the prices on the R's.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: Wow, look at the price difference....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 04:28:55 PM »
Never judge a book by its cover. :P

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 08:05:34 PM »
garbage

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Envy2

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 03:27:22 PM »
not that much mileage difference.

I was talking the R over with my brother.  Thought about buying it and was going to buy it, he kept saying he doesn't see a point in buying something so old.

But it's a type R!  and plus not only that... I'm seeing it as a really good investment.  Buy it for 16 and sell for 25-30.  Someone will pay that much for I'm sure, especially for a stock mint one with under 100k miles.

In another 10 years, I'm sure that R with maybe only 80k miles will net well over 40k dollars. 

Kinda crazy for a little 4 cylinder.  But I can see it happening now, as everyone are already jacking up the prices on the R's.

Honda fan boy be like this is a steal. Then you get your type r stolen.

michaelvang85

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 12:15:12 PM »
I don't see the Type R netting anywhere near 40k. The NSX perhaps, but not the ITR.

Advertisements