Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Chrome  (Read 860 times)

bulbasaur

I Hate Chrome
« on: May 18, 2015, 05:05:19 AM »
So Chrome used to be good, but now it is just annoying.  It keeps updating itself when I don't want it to.  Now my extensions don't work.  Now only Google Store extensions work.  WTF?  Also, Chrome has been a memory hog with each upgrade.  Chrome was supposed to be the zippy and secure browser.  Well, it might still be secure, but isn't as zippy.  Also, why does Chrome keep wanting me to sign into EVERYTHING?  Can't I just do what I want to do without having to sign in?  I know there are ways to work around it, but I don't want to work around it.  I just want to surf.   

I always liked Opera anyways.  All modern browsers stole from them anyways. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Sifu

Re: I Hate Chrome
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 08:21:24 AM »
Yep.  Chrome has been getting bloated more and more.  I've been using Firefox and Opera more because they have been more stable.

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 09:25:51 AM »
I have all automatic updates turned off.   O0
I haven't really noticed that much of a difference yet (I'm running 9 chrome browsers right now).

Sifu

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »
9?  How do you get anything done?  I probably have 9 just for PH.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 09:53:13 AM »
Sorry, I meant 9 tabs if that makes a difference.  Six on one and three on the other.  I try to avoid sites that use flash, most of the tabs I have up are for work, three are for entertainment purposes which I keep in a small window on the bottom right and switch out from whenever my boss walks by.   ;D

Advertisements