Advertisement

Author Topic: The Unexpected Journey  (Read 85867 times)

Dark Angel

Re: The Unexpected Journey
« Reply #510 on: August 05, 2015, 12:32:00 AM »
I dont know why I left work early today. Brain fart. I will have to make up the 1/2 hour tomorrow. Its just that I have not been myself lately. Feels like a daydream to me... :-\

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Dark Angel

« Reply #511 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:07 AM »
I have been such a ditz lately. Where have my mind been these days? Last night I deleted 120 songs on my phone. This morning as I was working, I turn on my music and there's nothing in there.  :P ::) I had to download new songs again... I lost some of my favorite songs on there. SMH  :angry4:

Dark Angel

« Reply #512 on: August 05, 2015, 09:21:56 AM »
I need to OVER MY FEAR OF height!!! Seriously, I keep having these free fall dreams. The other night, I dreamed that I was rock climbing. The mountain was so steep... literally, it was raised high just like a ceiling. It was totally flat but had moss growing on it. I was climbing. Did a great job.. in the middle of climbing I slipped and I let go both of my hands.. I'm falling backward into the earth...  :o :o Raised my hairs...

Jevxeem

« Reply #513 on: August 05, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »
I need to OVER MY FEAR OF height!!! Seriously, I keep having these free fall dreams. The other night, I dreamed that I was rock climbing. The mountain was so steep... literally, it was raised high just like a ceiling. It was totally flat but had moss growing on it. I was climbing. Did a great job.. in the middle of climbing I slipped and I let go both of my hands.. I'm falling backward into the earth...  :o :o Raised my hairs...

Just hold the one you love's hand when you are facing your height phobia.  If you fall, you both die together.  Heheheh.. O0 :D

Dark Angel

« Reply #514 on: August 05, 2015, 10:32:34 AM »
Just hold the one you love's hand when you are facing your height phobia.  If you fall, you both die together.  Heheheh.. O0 :D

I don't have anyone to hold hands with.. :( If I fall, it will be me alone into the abyss..

Jevxeem

« Reply #515 on: August 05, 2015, 10:35:06 AM »
I don't have anyone to hold hands with.. :( If I fall, it will be me alone into the abyss..

God doesn't allow an angel to wander all by herself, even to the abyss of the the earth.  A company is provided

Dark Angel

« Reply #516 on: August 05, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
God doesn't allow an angel to wander all by herself, even to the abyss of the the earth.  A company is provided

But I'm the Dark Angel. I was casted and disowned by God.  :P

Jevxeem

« Reply #517 on: August 05, 2015, 10:39:59 AM »
But I'm the Dark Angel. I was casted and disowned by God.  :P

Don't tell me you have sold your soul to the Devil.  Or perhaps it was you that chose to disown God.  God never abandons those that seek him.  Right?

Dark Angel

« Reply #518 on: August 05, 2015, 10:42:56 AM »
Don't tell me you have sold your soul to the Devil.  Or perhaps it was you that chose to disown God.  God never abandons those that seek him.  Right?

True.. I guess I left the arms of God a long time ago. I was the one that forsaken him because I felt that he did not see all my sufferings.

Jevxeem

« Reply #519 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:11 AM »
True.. I guess I left the arms of God a long time ago. I was the one that forsaken him because I felt that he did not see all my sufferings.

Life is about suffering according to Buddha.  So learn to let go of your desires and then you will find peace within yourself.  Easier said than done though.  Huh? :D

Dark Angel

« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2015, 11:00:37 AM »
Life is about suffering according to Buddha.  So learn to let go of your desires and then you will find peace within yourself.  Easier said than done though.  Huh? :D

Yup... just like telling yourself to lose weight. Years after years, you're still fat.  ;D

Jevxeem

« Reply #521 on: August 05, 2015, 11:02:58 AM »
Yup... just like telling yourself to lose weight. Years after years, you're still fat.  ;D

Fat is good.  Fat means you're happy.  Slim thin means you are not happy.  LOL :D :D

Dark Angel

« Reply #522 on: August 05, 2015, 11:04:12 AM »
Fat is good.  Fat means you're happy.  Slim thin means you are not happy.  LOL :D :D

I suppose... hehe You must be happy? ;D

Jevxeem

« Reply #523 on: August 05, 2015, 11:08:54 AM »
I suppose... hehe You must be happy? ;D

Every day has its moment of glory and happiness if we seek it.  Right? ;)

Dark Angel

« Reply #524 on: August 05, 2015, 11:10:19 AM »
Every day has its moment of glory and happiness if we seek it.  Right? ;)

Yes.. but life is truly what you make of it and where you want to go. Only you can dictate your own life and walk the journey.

Advertisements