Advertisement

Author Topic: I am seriously thinking about changing over to Macs...  (Read 821 times)

bulbasaur

I am seriously thinking about changing over to Macs...
« on: July 10, 2015, 07:28:31 AM »
I am seriously thinking about changing all my primary computers to Apple.  I'll still run Windows on several computers, but maybe change the productivity and daily computers to Apple.  My gaming rig will still run Windows, and I'll emulate Windows on the Mac if I need it.  And, I think I want a Surface as my portable.  I think I want to ditch Android tablets, but I'll still use it on my phone.  My Android tablets have been downgraded to just toys at this point.  I might ditch Android completely if Tizen or Firefox OS prove to be any good.  I am a bit tired of Android updates that aren't really stable. 

Why the change?  There is something to be said about simply turning on a computer and having it work.  Windows seems to always slow down over time.  Windows seems to always need a tune up every so often.  Macs tend to run more consistently.  Maybe Windows 10 changes all of that.  Maybe I am just exchanging the blue screen of death for a rainbow ball. 

Just an idea.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements