Advertisement

Author Topic: Still crack me up now when I think about it  (Read 1215 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Still crack me up now when I think about it
« on: July 31, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »
This was a long time ago. My younger brother was with me we was at the mall of America.

We was playing arcades and my brother got on this Star Wars pod racer game and it was his first time playing it.  And he was kicking butt. He beat me and some other random players.

Then this was this one kid, he was literally waiting just to play my bro.  They raced an when that kid actually won.  But when he won he was like super excited and happy.  Like this kid was literally waiting there to see whonwould be a good match for him to play.  When he won all his friends cheered and was happy.  He hash is face and expression like it was a close call and that he thought he could have lost. 

I looked at my younger bro and my younger bro was like.. He didn't care he lost. It was no big deal. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Sifu

Re: Still crack me up now when I think about it
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 02:58:24 PM »
I'm...so...confu sed...

Like this post: +1

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 04:59:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76i5iofcHuU

This game...

My brother was playing it at an arcade...

there was this kid and his crew lurking around... watching my brother play... it was as if he was trying to see who was good enough to compete against him.

Like I said, this was my brother's first time playing the game, I asked him if he ever played it before, he said no.  I asked him because he was kicking butt in it. 

So anyways... that kid that was lurking around... he "challenge"... my brother... like a silent challenge.  He didn't say anything to my brother but he got on arcade all serious...

And when he'd mess up he'd be shaking his head fearing he would lose.

He did beat my brother  but it was close.

It was funnie because my brother was all nonchalant about it just playing to play.. and that other kid was all serious...

When that kid beat my brother, he was estatic and relieved.  He was like so happy and him and his crew was like cheering and patting him on the back and stuff.

I looked at my brother and said "did you see that kid, he was all serious!"...

It was just funnie because something so trivial, so meaningless was like a big deal to that kid. 

There was a time when the racing game Initial D came out... everyone and their mom wanted to play that game..

I beat this kid... and he was mad as heck!  I was like wow... some people ... it's just a game folks!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 05:01:43 PM »
There is this one fishing arcade fishing game...

It's got a reel on it... and let me tell you... it feels like the real thing.

I lost a largemouth bass.  It's an arcade game I'd buy and put in the house.

bulbasaur

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 06:56:48 PM »
The kid is no different than you with basketball.  You take pride in beating (sometimes even losing) against some people.  The people you beat probably don't care.  The same applies here.  Your brother didn't care, but this kid did. 

Advertisements