Advertisement

Author Topic: Quick vs Fast  (Read 1088 times)

CheechnChong

Quick vs Fast
« on: August 29, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: Quick vs Fast
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 09:45:25 PM »
This is weird. I also saw a Telsa on the highway today. As it accelerated before me it was a weird sensation because it made no noise but yet it pulled from me. It was almost like it teleported. It was before me one second and the next it was 3 car lengths away. That thing was stupid fast but the fact that it made no noise made it look smoother and quicker. My Escape is no slouch either making 300+ torque but that Telsa's pull was out of this world. The only time I ever experienced anything close to this was a Viper that as in front of me years back. Pulled away all day with minimal noise.

Sifu

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »
The Tesla is no joke.  There are a few owners here and one of them loves to stage at every light.  That bigger is quick off the line and pretty damn fast.  Power on demand.  Can't wait to see their CUV/SUV.

CheechnChong

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »
I've been keeping up w/Tesla for awhile now and have been able to test drive them as they release new models. The power is like a light switch On/Off. You get everything all at once. The idea of having four independent power sources is genius as there's now drivetrain loss and can work to maximize grip at any moment. Considering how much mass these cars have it actually is able to utilize it to its benefit. I've been very impressed with this new concept and it wont be long before Elon is able to achieve his next goal of breaking the 200 mph in an electric car.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:53 AM »
Took this photo at the Ranch  O0:

Like this post: +1

Advertisements