Advertisement

Author Topic: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market  (Read 26376 times)

LION HEART

Re: MISSING: Vendor vanishes from Lakewood Farmer’s Market
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2015, 12:57:37 PM »
I'm happy that she is safe :), being a young mother with many kids and tons of chores could be tough so I can see why she needs some time on her own. I hope she got all the help she could get too, having suicidal thoughts and feelings could lead to corruption so I'm glad she made it back home safe.

Lyn Song... how come you don't speak in third person anymore?   :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »
So you're the one who went to Lakewood, "kidnapped" her, brought her to the Cities and sent her back on her way?  LMFAO  Wild theory but I guess if aliens come to the planet, they'll first probe baddabing. :)
LOL... I'm fresh meat... :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2015, 01:06:54 PM »
I was the only one that said she went to see her long lost boyfriend from Laos who's now living in WI. ;D ;D
LOL... And you deserve a reward.   O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

realism

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2015, 01:07:30 PM »
This

I am not a psychiatrist.. . but look at her situation.

1. She's only 31 and has teenage kids... this means she got married at a really really young age. Meet her husband or worst off, given to her husband.
2. Her job, day in and day out is to sell flowers. Day after day after day.

She has mature now... becoming self aware. Aware of her needs, aware her wants, and even aware her desires. Maybe she is not getting the support or understanding she needed from home. Or perhaps she could not bring herself to let anyone else know. But make no mistake about it...
She's looking at her life and is saying, is this all there is? Is that all I am going to do, see, and have? Is this my life?

For some people, self realization is very powerful and overwhelming and in her case, the pressure was way too much for her to cope with.

I don't condone what she did, but I can totally understand why she did it.

Lyn Song

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2015, 01:09:39 PM »
Lyn Song... how come you don't speak in third person anymore?   :D

People got tired of it and I got tired of it so I just say what the heck I like you guys so maybe I'll stop being stupid hehehe. So you like me talking in third person? :)

LION HEART

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2015, 01:11:11 PM »
People got tired of it and I got tired of it so I just say what the heck I like you guys so maybe I'll stop being stupid hehehe. So you like me talking in third person? :)

NoooooOOOOOOOO OOOOoooooo!!!!!  You must not conform.  Go back to your third person ways.  It's much more entertaining to read and distinct to you.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

SumTingWong

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »
NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!  You must not conform.  Go back to your third person ways.  It's much more entertaining to read and distinct to you.   :2funny:

Yea Lyn... at least talking in the 3rd person makes you sound cute and innocent. Although, I am sure you're probably some 50 year old Hmong man with 8 kids, bald and overweight. But like I said, at least talking in the 3rd person makes it all right for the rest of us.  O0

Don't change!

Like this post: +1

SYNner

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
She staged the whole thing and ran off with one of her customers but realize that running away from her problems with someone who has MORE problems isn't changing her life for the better.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2015, 03:54:22 PM »
LOL... How come I didn't make it to the story... Left out again... ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2015, 03:54:51 PM »
So, this article says she was going to Thailand. Here's proof:

Lakewood police say after she staged the scene, an airport shuttle came and picked her up. She took a flight to Thailand, then changed her mind and returned. She had been up for days and was taken to the hospital Thursday night.

http://q13fox.com/2015/09/10/husband-of-missing-lakewood-woman-worries-shes-been-abducted/

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2015, 04:04:31 PM »
LOL... I feel a cow chia is coming.   >:D

SumTingWong

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2015, 05:07:13 PM »
So, this article says she was going to Thailand. Here's proof:

Lakewood police say after she staged the scene, an airport shuttle came and picked her up. She took a flight to Thailand, then changed her mind and returned. She had been up for days and was taken to the hospital Thursday night.

http://q13fox.com/2015/09/10/husband-of-missing-lakewood-woman-worries-shes-been-abducted/

Makes me wonder if she is a newcomer?

Typically, newcomers are more labor workers and this seems to fit her profile.... lots of kids, marriage at a young age and farmer.

The reason why I pointed this out, is that most newcomers and even the older Hmongs tend to believe or have a view that life is better back in Laos or Thailand.

There is some truth to their thinking... yes, they might not have cars, nice houses, bank accounts and money. But they also don't have monthly payments, mortages, or stress. I can relate to her, I wish I have the guts to just pack up and get on a plane to Thailand or Laos.

LION HEART

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2015, 05:16:00 PM »

Lyn Song

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2015, 06:09:26 PM »
NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!  You must not conform.  Go back to your third person ways.  It's much more entertaining to read and distinct to you.   :2funny:

Yea Lyn... at least talking in the 3rd person makes you sound cute and innocent. Although, I am sure you're probably some 50 year old Hmong man with 8 kids, bald and overweight. But like I said, at least talking in the 3rd person makes it all right for the rest of us.  O0

Don't change!

Really? I didn't change, just got tired of people freaking out about my way of speech. Truth is I love talking in 3rd person more than 1st. Like before, I already gave reasons why I don't like talking in 1st person much but to only people I knew. If Lyn in 3rd person is what you want back in PH then she may return at the end of September. That is unless anyone had a problem with it. Right now it's undecided I don't want to keep going back and forth between normal and weird. ;D

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:14:51 AM by Lyn Song »

VaajMoob

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2015, 07:22:19 PM »
here is the bottom line: she flew out to see a man, period.

Advertisements