Advertisement

Author Topic: Threw on the wiilwood bolt one and....  (Read 670 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Threw on the wiilwood bolt one and....
« on: September 12, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
I knew it, the brakes was gonna overheat.

The pads that came with the kit, is too tight.  I pretty much just forced it in and hoped for the best

If anyone does this, just bring your pads to a machine shop first and ask them to trim 1mm off each pads

Wish it was raining so my brakes would cool. Now I'm just on the side of the road waiting for its to cool so I can make I back.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Threw on the wiilwood bolt one and....
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 02:46:57 PM »
Also, threw on the new skunk heders....now when vtec hits, it's there, you can hear it and feel it. Amazing how having 4 instead of 2 exhuast collectors open will do for a car.  Ill post pic of the super restricted exhuast later.   

To bad the brake pads are too tight, you can't really get on the gas yet

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements