Advertisement

Author Topic: Finally got a few odds and ends fixed on the teggie  (Read 675 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Finally got a few odds and ends fixed on the teggie
« on: September 19, 2015, 06:14:57 PM »
Finally fixed the driver blinker, wired it back up.

Threw the s drives on with an alignment

Tried to change out the springs to 480 all the way around but the bolt in the front dampner is sezed, will probably have to cut it.  I have new hardrace  front lower control arms, but due to that bolt couldn't change them out and the springs.

Fixed my coolant leak, changed out a hose.

Tried to debug my hunting surging idle, put in a new tb gasket.   Still not fixed, will have to take off the iacv, I'm dreading that.  If that doesn't fix it than I'm at a Los for ideas.  If I can get that fixed I'll schedule a tune for next week

Car should be done mechanical wise if I can peice these few things together.

I don't know why but tiday, both cars were feeling a bit slow.

Going to order some better brake fluid and put them in the teggie.

I don't think I'll put in a lSD until I have to change out the clutch.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:17:08 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Finally got a few odds and ends fixed on the teggie
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 10:36:57 AM »
I'm not sure if it's the s drives but I'm sure it helps too but I am able to get in the gas through out the turn/curve.  It's pretty darn crazy. 

Even though I'm sure I'm not pushing each car to its max yet...or went super mad with my testing..  The teggie, you can get on the gas way earlier..or just stay on the gas... Vs the s2k, I'm unable to get on the gas as early as I like. 

Oh wells!  That's just how it is when you compare stock to a light tune. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements