Advertisement

Author Topic: Stalker in town  (Read 20336 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Stalker in town
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 11:51:43 PM »
10.16.15, 11:48 p.m.--Stalker called five times and sent four pictures tonight.

As friend said the sources have told her that the stalker said the stalker would make every effort to see me. "I'm not sure what you are going to do if you meet her," the friend teased me. "I just can't imagine what you will do, whether you are going to run or not."

I didn't say anything. I don't see this situation to be funny or anything less than serious. I would not stick around if I saw the stalker anywhere. I would be heading the opposite direction.

Friends we have never been before. Nor are we friends now. Friends we won't ever be.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »
11:53 p.m. Another call. No pickup.

I know it's Friday and people want to take someone out on a date to eat, drink, and do other things. Stalker is obviously in that mood.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2015, 11:59:17 PM »
11:58 p.m. Yet another call from her.

Of course, I'm not going to pick that up. Phone's still ringing.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2015, 12:06:58 AM »
Stalker is not doing herself good service. The more she hunts for me, the more local sources tell me about her.

Apparently, another guy in the west coast has cut off all his phone lines just to hide from stalker a year ago. They had been in love for awhile though. But he was married already and stalker kept courting him. After a few flings, stalker got dumped. He moved from his apartment into another one and stalker could no longer find him.

A drinker, too, she is. Just two months ago, some friends of hers and she were gonners for a whole night. No one could gain any consciousness until breakfast the following day. They had been drinking whiskey the night before in the largest amounts anyone could take.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:11:33 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 12:14:54 AM »
If you know her, go ahead and get her side of the story.

If you read my first entry, I said I wasn't all that, and that is why I was surprised she's after me. Nothing to be envied by you. Don't worry. I'm never going to take her over you or anyone else. :P

No, it's not my fault. I am not the initiator of our contacts. She got my info from FB and started sending me messages. I have not lured her to me or to St. Paul.

I have a feeling she isn't serious about killing herself. She's using that to get my attention--like I said, to rush me into stopping her in person. So, no need to involve the cops. Not yet anyway. If she does end up killing herself over this, there's nothing that will involve me. Didn't I already say I don't know her?

That tactic doesn't work with me. I have full control over my actions and feelings.

I have had nothing with her. We aren't family members or cohabitors nor have we had any past relationship. I won't be able to get an order for protection against her because of that. But I can get a harassment restraining order against her because of that and her actions.

This is my journal. It's still private because her identity isn't disclosed. No one will ever know about her true self.

Man, I love Eau Claire. I might get licensed in WI, too, and expand my practice into this state, although I think I'll do just Hudson, Eau Claire, and LaCrosse. Other parts of this state are too far for me to travel back and forth. In fact, for LaCrosse, I will be traveling on the MN side of the pleasant St. Croix, especially near the southwestern parts of highway 61. Not a bad idea.

Reporter, please don't get mad for what I'm about to say.   I don't know who you are. But I think it was your very own fault for her to stalk you. You didn't love her, but you mislead her to believe  you do so you can duck her all you wanted. Now she's in love with you. You can run but you can't hide. It takes two to tangle. It seems you enjoy  being stalked by her because you talked so proudly  about it.

You repeatedly  told us about her her her but what really happened we don't know. Why did she start  stalking you and for the fact that You kept on hiding from her but didn't have the guts to confront her, tells me that you must have done something with her. There's always two sides to a story.  I want to hear her side  too.  A normal person will never stalk you the way she does-shes crazy and needs help, if what you said is true.

Why did you make it sound  like you are all that and she's a slut and stalker who's crazy about you. I wouldn't date men who handle things like a no Brainer.  If she is a truly a stalker, call the cop and put her in mental institution -Stop making fun of an ill  person, attorney!!!💔 if you are truly an attorney,  when someone  threaten to kill herself,  by law you are supposed  to report her to the authorities and handle the issue   privately.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:22:45 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 12:20:43 AM »
10.18.15. A few more text messages came over the weekend and missed calls, too, from her again. But all are being ignored again.

I keep having the fear that she might pop up somewhere unknowingly or that she might fool someone who knows me to take her to me. In fact, I've been so scared that this weekend I didn't even attend a relative's funeral in case she showed up there. The source told a friend who further told me that the stalker is going to do everything to see me. That doesn't make me feel any hotter but more like burning with fear instead.

What if she comes to my office and just won't leave? Ok, the cops can be called if I want to be that harsh and if all peaceful ways are exhausted without success.

What if she finds my house and comes there without leaving? Same method. Oh, that would be quite harsh, too.

According to the source, the stalker has some local accomplices. They have been driving her to my office to find me. I'll say when I do the restraining order, they, too, could be listed with her to keep away from my places.

Fear continues to overpower me. The other day I drove back to my office and saw a Somali lady with black hair peeking through a window near my door. I got scared that that could be her. So, now, whenever I'm back to my office building, I would drive around the parking lot and to the back and front of the building to make sure I'm safe without stalkers before I park my car and run into my office. Whenever I got out, I would look around before rushing to my car, too.

This is not good.  I might have to get a guard soon.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:26:24 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 06:28:46 AM »
No ducking. No intimacy of any kind. No luring.  What surprise a person would create such fearful thrill over this.

"...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 08:25:39 AM »
Reporter, I would suggest reading the messages and viewing the pics, in case it should foreshadow/forewarn anything that could/would occur in the future.  It's always better to know and be prepared/equipped than not know and be unsuspecting, if possible.

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 12:50:38 PM »
I don't get it why you take a drastic measure to go into hiding like you are afraid, don't want to be found, like you did something wrong.  Logic/common sense says it's normal to have fear but when you have fear in the presence of innocent (when you're innocent) breeds courage and when you have fear in the presence of guilt (when you're guilty of something) breeds cowardice. 

Using this logic, I think you are guilty of something that's why you're running away hoping she'll disappear and your problem solved. 

Good luck!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:52:33 PM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 11:37:11 PM »
I feel totally uncomfortable and unwilling to let her see me. She's so unreasonable that she'll blow it up to the world that I have met her in person, not that she has met me. lol

No. I have not done anything wrong and I'm not guilty.

I don't get it why you take a drastic measure to go into hiding like you are afraid, don't want to be found, like you did something wrong.  Logic/common sense says it's normal to have fear but when you have fear in the presence of innocent (when you're innocent) breeds courage and when you have fear in the presence of guilt (when you're guilty of something) breeds cowardice. 

Using this logic, I think you are guilty of something that's why you're running away hoping she'll disappear and your problem solved. 

Good luck!

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2015, 11:43:17 PM »
Aws. Zoo siab uas koj ntseeg kuv thiab hos txhawb kuv siab ntsws thiab nawb.

Reporter,  hlub  os  hlub  os.  💗don't be afraid, people like that are losers.  I just don't understand  why someone would be stalking you pom  duab on FB  xwb.  Ummmmm  you sure you haven't made.........t o her?  *wink.  Tsi make sense but we are a big family  in PH so we will ntseeg  whatever  you said mog. 😊

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2015, 11:45:00 PM »
I read some in the past, and they weren't pleasant. I'll just take them all to mean threats and I will always be careful wherever I go or whatever I do.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll think more about that. I haven't erased them because I want to keep them as evidence and proof of her stalking.

Reporter, I would suggest reading the messages and viewing the pics, in case it should foreshadow/forewarn anything that could/would occur in the future.  It's always better to know and be prepared/equipped than not know and be unsuspecting, if possible.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2015, 11:46:02 PM »
I don't want her to spread false words about me. lol

Reporter...you should do what I do!

I let them have their way with me but tell them we can't be together, because I'm gay!  They would stop stalking me afterward!  a win-win for both!   :D ;D

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2015, 11:46:32 PM »
 ;D

Cas  tsi  muaj  neeg  stalk hlici  ne??? :'(  ntshe  nws  tsi  zoo  nkauj  pob? Thiab  ua factory  work  xwb.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2015, 11:48:23 PM »
10.19.15. Only one call came today from her. No messages.

That's good news--fewer means that she's giving up and letting go.

I'm still cautious, however. Not just that I like Eau Claire a lot now but I'm keeping away to avoid any confrontation or unpleasant surprises.

"...

Advertisements