Advertisement

Author Topic: My Closet  (Read 2737 times)

bulbasaur

My Closet
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:00:00 PM »
Growing up, I didn't have much clothes.  Mom did the laundry once a week, and I had enough clothes for a week.  During times when I was getting taller and bigger, I sometimes didn't even have enough for a week, so my Monday outfit was also my Friday outfit.  Or, I would mix and match to get a new outfit later in the week. 

Now that I am older and buying my own clothes, I find that I have more clothes than I need.  The funny thing:  I wear the same clothes over and over again, and it just so happens to be about a week's worth.  Go figure.  I guess Mom did have a plan after all. 

Anyways, as a sequel Shoes, here is My Closet...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: My Closet
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 09:13:59 PM »
Colored Jeans

There was a time when colored jeans were cool (are they cool again?  I don't keep up).  Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the nice name brand stuff, so I settled for the cheap Walmart stuff.  Faded Glory.  I'd post a picture, but Google doesn't seem to have any.  I guess these jeans are lost in time.

Like this post: +1

bulbasaur

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:39:25 PM »
Cargo Shorts

Apparently guys aren't supposed to wear cargo shorts if they want to be fashionable, but I like cargo shorts.  They're loose and useful.  As a kid, I had some Walmart ones.  These days, I have some American Eagle.  Do I have anything against Walmart?  No.  I actually remember my Faded Glory shorts being comfortable.  I have American Eagle because they ship overseas.  I was abroad, and I couldn't find any shorts I liked, so I ordered some from AE.  Since then, AE has been my default cargo shorts.

Jiggles

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »
Shoot I remember i only had two pants and had to switch between the two everyday. Then I peed in one and only had one clean pair to wear the whole week. Sucked!

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 10:09:48 PM »

Colored Jeans

There was a time when colored jeans were cool (are they cool again?  I don't keep up).  Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the nice name brand stuff, so I settled for the cheap Walmart stuff.  Faded Glory.  I'd post a picture, but Google doesn't seem to have any.  I guess these jeans are lost in time.

Hey I was just thinking of getting colored pants today. I think I'm going to get yellow and red. Darker shades, not bright neons.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 11:29:47 AM »
If I was working or out then maybe I would get some of these skinny jeans today that are in color otherwise I have to stick with basic color that can never go wrong.  Beside, I don't like to have a closet full of clothes I never get around to wearing so its not important anymore.  I still loved shoes but I'm getting them off ebay, Amazon or 6pm as last season can be found cheaper and I like to stick with more expensive brand mainly because I like leather when it come to boots. 

Those ugly Crocs shoes......... .I was able to get one from Marshalls in a women size 4 that has the same look and style of skechers slip on walking shoes and it was the most comfortable shoes I ever had and so perfect and narrow for my tiny feet.  I got another bootie that is Sam Edelman in women size 4.  It was good day to scored women size 4 shoes because I never see them in the store.  One I find a brand that is good I tried to stick to it as I know they would make shoes in that size.  I tried looking for a pair in another color but it was sold out in almost every website I searched because it was last season. 

If I can load picture here from my ipad........yo u will see that my closet space is only 20% while 80% is my husband. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »
Socks 1: Generic Cotton White Socks with da Stripes

Growing up, we didn't spend too much money on clothes.  So when it comes to socks, we got the cheapest ones possible, which were the white ones with stripes (sometimes they didn't even have stripes).  They often came in a pack of 6.  Sometimes, they came in a super pack of 12.  Sometimes they came in a special pack with 2 extra socks for free!   

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 05:55:16 AM »
Better not let your constituents see you acting like this. Gotta keep them thinking that you're still "Jenny from the Block".

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 09:35:04 AM »
There is nothing wrong with colored jeans or cargo shorts on men....and they can be fashionable or make a statement.  It all depends on how you wear them.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

bulbasaur

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 04:46:18 PM »
It's just that I read an article a while back about men's fashion, and those two things were on the "fashion don't" list.  When it comes to shorts, apparently skinny shorts are the way to go, but I find them "restricting." 

What do you consider fashionable on men?

Feel free to post up your closet.

There is nothing wrong with colored jeans or cargo shorts on men....and they can be fashionable or make a statement.  It all depends on how you wear them.   O0

bulbasaur

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2015, 04:53:21 PM »
Dri Fit Shirts

I got a ton of these shirts.  I got them in T's, polo, long and short, etc.  I call them "Dri Fit," but I really have a bunch from different brands.  UA has theirs.  Adidas calls their "Climacool."  I got a Reebok, Asics, etc.  I usually wear them to either workout or when I am in a really hot and humid country, like Bali. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 11:57:54 PM »
Socks 2: Nike Elite

I was at the outlet stores, and I saw some Nike Elite socks on sale.  I got some to see what they were all about.  They good, but I am just not sure if they are worth what Nike is charging.  There are some cheaper off-brand socks that feel similar.  That being said, I own a lot of Nike Elite socks. 

Advertisements