Advertisement

Author Topic: Bought a new phone!  (Read 860 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Bought a new phone!
« on: December 23, 2015, 11:15:58 PM »
Well it was just a 50 dollar phone.

ZTE Maven.   My iphone 4 finally croaked on my while charging yesterday night.  I don't know why but the screen just went blank.  It wont turn on or anything.  I had that thing since 2010!!  Oh wells. 

I don't really use my phone that much except to keep in touch with work becuase they are always bugging me.  I use it for family but not as much.  I sometimes do some banking and car insurance and thats about it.  Everything else, well I really don't have to use my phone for it.

So I just got something cheap but should be able to go on the internet so I can pay those bills and what not.

Anyways, I got the ZTE Maven becuase it was cheap.   I saw the new iphones, new LG's, new samsungs... and they were all like over 500 bucks.  I couldn't justify spending that much money so I could just surf the web and pay some bills(when I bought the i4, it was only 100 bucks)  That's kinda ridiculous.

So I bought this lil cheap phone.

I can only compare it to the iphone 4.   I'm sure the new more expensive phones are faster than this phone but this phone is faster than my o lil i4.  It's very light so it kinda feel cheap but I don't mind it.  Plus it's just slightly larger than my i4 which I like.  Them other phones were like... huge!  I don't like huge phones, I think it feels funnie.

Anyways... if you're looking for a real cheap data phone... and all youre going to use it for is talking, texting, pay some bills, I don't think you can go wrong with it. 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements