Advertisement

Author Topic: Original paint and value of car  (Read 892 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Original paint and value of car
« on: January 05, 2016, 11:07:23 AM »
I'm probably going to keep my teggie and s2k foreve

I've contemplated repainting them because I always hear that original paint makes a car worth more.  But the thing is....  Paint chips!  Yesterday I was paint touching up a few slots and noticed I have a way more chips than when I bought it.   Then paint in the car is still nice but its got chips everywhere thanks to these bad roads here.  I was thinking the only way a car can not have any chips or scratches is if the car is never driven.  But then you can't enjoy it!  So I guess later on when I do decide to hang up these two cars I will just repaint them with original color.   

I wish these s2ks came with mudflaps or companies made mud goals for them.  Those guards help out a lot on my teggie. 

Oh sells!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
Re: Original paint and value of car
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 10:29:47 AM »
Why are you worried about Resale value if you're gonna keep them foreva? :dontknow:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Re: Original paint and value of car
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 02:45:44 PM »
Why are you worried about Resale value if you're gonna keep them foreva? :dontknow:

Yep, makes no sense.

Plus, some cars appreciate in value with a nice custom paint job...

Advertisements