Advertisement

Author Topic: Where did you lose fat first?  (Read 1688 times)

Jiggles

Where did you lose fat first?
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »
For me I wanna say I lost weight on my waist (upper torso) first. That's the first place I notice slimming when I work out. Then it would probably be my face, butt and boobs.  :( >:( Then my arms. My thighs and belly are the hardest places to lose. That's why I am always skinny fat.  :( :(

What about you?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: Where did you lose fat first?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 01:12:58 PM »
My thighs and butt go first.  Then the fat in the chest.  My tummy refuses to budge.  The only thing that works on the tummy is eating fruits and veggies otherwise, it's a lost cause.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 02:41:21 PM »
My thighs and arms because they get toned and turn into muscles.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 01:59:10 AM »
Took me a long time to get some fat on me.  Well it's just belly fat.  I had to lose all my major muscles.  LOL, injury had something to do with it.

Anyway if I was to lose fat, I guess it comes off the glutes first.  Yes I noticed that getting flat.

Overall losing fat is over all your body, but the concentrated storage areas are where most people would notice it most.  Where are those areas on your body? Glutes, belly, thighs, arms, love handles?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

MSV

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 10:37:15 PM »
My butt is the first to go. I've got a big one so I don't mind losing some of it....just don't want to go flat though.

Advertisements