Advertisement

Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Identified  (Read 4991 times)

flyin15sec

Mark of the Beast Identified
« on: May 03, 2016, 09:58:52 PM »
I wrote about the Mark of the Beast years ago, and finally I think there's enough evidence to support my theory.

A few days ago, all major financial institutions held a "not so" secret meeting. What they talked about basically boiled down to
a cashless system, using digital encryption currency. You can read about that here from Bloomberg:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/inside-secret-meeting-where-wall-130000570.html

Also not too long ago, South Korea talked about going cashless.
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2016/03/488_199146.html

This shouldn't really surprise anyone as many of you know this is the state of the future.

So what does all this has to do with the mark of the beast. Well,
in Revelation 13:16-18 King James Version (KJV)

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"
"17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
"18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

To sum it up here Revelations states that it doesn't matter who you are, rich / poor, what ever, you cannot buy nor sell if you don't have the mark
of the beast. What is that mark?

The backbone of all networks... today and into tomorrow is Internet Protocol, and IPv6 is the mark of the Beast.

Ah, scoff at me all you want, The truth is there. Why is IPv6 a better candidate than the previous candidates, serial # tatoo, barcode, RFID, smart chip implants? Because all the previous candidates lack connectivity. They require a database to house your information. IPv6 will eventually be able to carry your information.
I'll talk about this in a little bit.

We're going to look at some evidence:

IPv6 launch back in June 6, 2012. Most people probably didn't even know this. But there was also something happening on that day. On June 6, 2012, there
was also a transit of Venus. The people in power don't just arbitarily launch great things on random dates. It was purposeful and deliberate. You can
go to any occult or mysticism site and read up on what the transit of Venus means, but basically it will mean ushering in a new age for most. You can view launch information here: http://www.worldipv6launch.org/ , Don't forget to check out the various insignia's with prominent 6s.

IPv6 carries two special traits. First one, there are enough IPv6 addresses for everyone human being on earth and more. IPv6 has 340 undecillion,
that is 340 trillion trillion trillion addresses. The 2nd feature is "Anycast". What Anycast basically means is that a single source address can cast to multiple
destinations and multiple destinations can cast to a single address.

In the not so far future, I believe we will be assigned an IPv6 address per person. Because an IP address is assigned to a person, it doesn't matter what phone you use, what home router you are at, what tablet you use, any device you use will be sending an IP packet with your header information.

Some of you might say, "NOW just wait a minute here. Many researchers think that tainted DNA from the Nephilim is the mark of the beast." I'm very glad you brought that up. Because I think in the future, an IP packet header, will store your specific genome trait. But how can that be? A human genome is roughly 725MB in digital size.  We'll most is shared common data, so less than 1% is different.
http://bitesizebio.com/8378/how-much-information-is-stored-in-the-human-genome/

The reason I do not think DNA itself is the mark is because of what was said in Genesis. Man was made in the image of God. This means that DNA, while discovered by man, is a creation of God. Revelation states that the Mark of the Beast is a number of a Man. An IPv6 address assigned to a man and was created by Man.

I think with compression in the future it could very well be possible to put the specific differences of each person, into the 128bit source address header of an IPv6 packet.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flyin15sec

Re: Mark of the Beast Identified
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 10:44:47 PM »
Just want to add a little nugget here. June 6th 2012, the release date.

2012 also happens to be one of the few years in which you can *gasp*, get three score out of.

threescore = 60 :  [ (12/20) * 100 ]

Perhaps 6 hundred threescore and 6, can be read as June 2012 day 6.  or day 6 year 2012 month 6?

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 08:43:52 AM »
The book of Revelations were not intended for us in the 21st century...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 07:55:29 PM »
This is an interesting book in the Bible. I've heard all sorts of interpretation s and theories.

flyin15sec

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:33:03 AM »
The book of Revelations were not intended for us in the 21st century...

I think any book is relevant, regardless of what generation, year or people it was written for, as long as it has meaning that directly correlates to a particular event or thing.

Sun Tzu clearly didn't mean for his book, "The Art of War" for our modern world, but you know that every military academy has it's cadets read and interpret it's meaning.

I'm open for discussion if you can point out the verses that I stated in my OP, as to why it does not pertain to what I propose it to mean?

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 09:54:42 AM »
^^ John's letter of the book of Revelations were addressed to the seven churches of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea...all these churches are located in modern day Turkey...

To try to apply the prophecies from an ancient book written specifically to seven churches in Asia minor to modern day America is not right.  You might say, it does have relevance to us today living in the sates of America, but I'm saying the book's intention were originally meant for those seven churches...the book's audiences...it was not meant for Bob attending a church somewhere in Topeka, Kansas...

The thing with Bible prophecy interpretation is that, if you ask 100 people for its meaning, you will get 100 different answers...

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:20:57 AM by joot »

Like this post: +1

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 03:46:31 PM »
Mark of the beast is anyone (including god) who sends people to hell...or insinuate that others will go to hell...

flyin15sec

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 05:43:03 AM »
Mark of the beast is anyone (including god) who sends people to hell...or insinuate that others will go to hell...

Did you just leave the kiddie table? Your post shows you either one, just plain ignorant or two have no idea of what you are talking about. At least do a bit of research and refute the evidence I presented. Perhaps present evidence yourself to support your claims.

flyin15sec

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 05:48:18 AM »
^^ John's letter of the book of Revelations were addressed to the seven churches of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea...all these churches are located in modern day Turkey...

To try to apply the prophecies from an ancient book written specifically to seven churches in Asia minor to modern day America is not right.  You might say, it does have relevance to us today living in the sates of America, but I'm saying the book's intention were originally meant for those seven churches...the book's audiences...it was not meant for Bob attending a church somewhere in Topeka, Kansas...

The thing with Bible prophecy interpretation is that, if you ask 100 people for its meaning, you will get 100 different answers...

Picking and choosing which Bible books apply to modern day life... You're getting into dangerous area here. If you aren't going to use Revelations and apply to modern day society than you might as well not use any of the other Bible books. Paul wrote many of the New Testaments books specific to each of the churches. We really can't use your logic here.

flyin15sec

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 05:56:50 AM »

I want to address this separately. I believe what I presented has merit. No one has debunked any evidence I presented.

People do not want to believe what I presented because they are scared. I left bread crumbs about the phone, and I'll just spell it out here. You use the phone in your right hand and place it near your forehead to talk. The phone will become a digital wallet, once any state allows digital driver's license.

http://www.cnet.com/news/your-future-drivers-license-could-go-digital/

If your phone is your digital wallet, how can you buy or sell if your phone has no IP? You're basically off the grid and will not survive in the near future.

The phone has become more and more an extension of people's identity and their direct connection to the world. IPv6 will be needed to connect to the digital world.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 08:09:13 AM »
I want to address this separately. I believe what I presented has merit. No one has debunked any evidence I presented.

People do not want to believe what I presented because they are scared. I left bread crumbs about the phone, and I'll just spell it out here. You use the phone in your right hand and place it near your forehead to talk. The phone will become a digital wallet, once any state allows digital driver's license.

http://www.cnet.com/news/your-future-drivers-license-could-go-digital/

If your phone is your digital wallet, how can you buy or sell if your phone has no IP? You're basically off the grid and will not survive in the near future.

The phone has become more and more an extension of people's identity and their direct connection to the world. IPv6 will be needed to connect to the digital world.

I'm going tell you a sad but true story

There this Hmong couple
Old fashioned
Keep $30k at home
Their house caught on fire
Money all burn

We put it in the bank
And use a cashless system
Because it is safer
Plus if someone steal your money
It is insured by the bank so you don't lose any

Food for thought.

Also you don't need a chip

It's call a credit card/debt

God did not created man...man created god

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 02:30:18 AM »
flyim15sec,  I do believe you are close to understanding some significant postulates from "mark of the beast".  However, with human beings living in a digital age, one can not escape the use of computers and mathematics to place anything in this well diverse system, it is the inevitable as best said by Mr. Smith from Matrix.  However, you are correct that it has everything to do with the money system, the value of currency and its uncontrollable "value" or wealth.

As I have stated before, the only time that made Jesus so angry were the money changers.  He threw tables, scales and anything that had to do with monetary value aside.  The parable about the rich man inquiring about Heaven was also a clue.  The rich man simply wanted to buy his spot in Heaven.

With the money system placed in todays world through the IMF, all countries are in debt.  In debt to what you say?  They are in debt to bondage and enslavement.  The masters are the one's who hold the card and they make the calls.  They own the natural resources, the land and countries.  They even own the lives of people.  They have agencies to recruit the best and smartest minds in all fields.  Human thought and human minds are the most expendable resources as they can get anyone to replace another person. 

Power, what is power?  In the movie Conan the Barbarian, Crom (the antagonist) tells Conan what true power is.  True power is when you command someone to do something, they do it.  Crom signals for the young lady to jump off the ledge and so she does and so she die.  Crom has gotten these people to believe in something so stupid that they act upon their stupidity to put aside reality.  Another story was the temptation of Christ in his 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness.  As the story goes Christ was tempted to jump off the cliff so his angels may save him but instead Christ refused the challenge as The Evil One has no power over Christ.  Just ponder on that for a second and then think about this.  Money is a place holder for power in this reality, this dimension.

But the biggest lie is yet to be told.  Some may have figured it out already but the weak minded person has not.  This is a dangerous state of being because they can choose the dark path and can end lives and destroy life, eventually their own.  Religion is the "mark" and well, you already know who the beasts are, it is us all.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:39:35 AM by TruthAboveKnowledge »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 04:45:17 PM »
Damn.  So many crazy people seeing stuff.

Like this post: +1

flyin15sec

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:28 PM »
flyim15sec,  I do believe you are close to understanding some significant postulates from "mark of the beast"......

But the biggest lie is yet to be told.  Some may have figured it out already but the weak minded person has not.  This is a dangerous state of being because they can choose the dark path and can end lives and destroy life, eventually their own.  Religion is the "mark" and well, you already know who the beasts are, it is us all.

On a grand scheme of things, I whole heartily agree with you. Especially on money and power.

However, I disagree with your final statement. The disagreement isn't about your view, I believe you can choose what you want to believe in. But if you do make a statement, like your last statement, then you need to provide hypothesis to support your belief.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 , prove all things; hold fast that which is good. KJV

Like I said, I don't disagree with your belief, but show me why I should believe in what you stated.

flyin15sec

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 04:10:16 PM »
I'm going tell you a sad but true story

There this Hmong couple
Old fashioned
Keep $30k at home
Their house caught on fire
Money all burn

We put it in the bank
And use a cashless system
Because it is safer
Plus if someone steal your money
It is insured by the bank so you don't lose any

Food for thought.

Also you don't need a chip

It's call a credit card/debt

You describe a fairly basic disadvantage of using physical cash. But if our government decides to go into digital only, cashless society, how simple would it be to wipe someone off the planet?

A simple "delete" can erase your birth, driving, ss#, credit, bank, all history that pertains to you. With cashless digital currency system, you would have no way of entering back into the grid.

BTW you wouldn't need a chip, per se, but multiple chips are already embedded into your phone. Look up RFC2526 for IPv6. They have already reserved an identifier for phones regarding Anycast feature.

Decimal   Hexadecimal     Description
     -------   -----------     -----------
      127         7F           Reserved
      126         7E           Mobile IPv6 Home-Agents anycast

"Mobile IPv6 Home-Agents anycast", this tells me that they already anticipated phones to be used at home routers to conform to the anycast feature. It's not implemented right now, but you can see future routers will support this.

Advertisements