Advertisement

Author Topic: Working out is starting to make me .......  (Read 1448 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Working out is starting to make me .......
« on: May 24, 2016, 07:57:38 AM »
Vain...

I mean, my body's not where I want it at yet but I keep checking myself in the mirror... Seeing how much my waist is shrinking .....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Working out is starting to make me .......
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 02:51:25 PM »
Dang, it's really making me vain....

That's all I did in the gym today...look at myself...obvio usly work out too...

I still have a long long ways to go but it's nice to see subtle changes in the body.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 10:13:33 PM »
Vain...

I mean, my body's not where I want it at yet but I keep checking myself in the mirror... Seeing how much my waist is shrinking .....

You need to take a paper bag, cut out hole for your eyes and put it on before looking in the mirror. This way, you're fooling your brain to think it's someone else and not you. You'll know if you're still out of shape or not.
If you don't don't do this... your brain will fool you to see that you're in good shape.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:47:28 AM »
Well this morning, I put on my work undershirt and I was like..."wow, thus shirt is tight, my chest is popping, I kinda look skinnie too..."

Like I said I still got a long ways to go to reach my target weight and body type but I'm liking the way my body is changing.  By the end of the week hopefully I would've lost 2 lbs.

zena

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 03:50:43 PM »
I believe most people who work out are vain.  What is the point if not that?

r3b1rth

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 05:16:51 PM »
Success is progression... doesn't happen all in one day or one week. Some of my friends took 3-6 months to look super cut so relax :). Be proud you're even working out.

Advertisements