Advertisement

Author Topic: You girls know what part of the body yalls need to work on.  (Read 2702 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
And I'm not even trying to be perverse about it, just pointing it out .

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

zena

Re: You girls know what part of the body yalls need to work on.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 03:35:10 PM »
I used to have a big butt.  I've had guys (strangers) grab it a few times and always wished I had nothing for them to grab.

Thank goodness I don't anymore (due to working out and losing weight).  You have no idea how happy I am.  >:D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »
I used to have a big butt.  I've had guys (strangers) grab it a few times and always wished I had nothing for them to grab.

Thank goodness I don't anymore (due to working out and losing weight).  You have no idea how happy I am.  >:D

Disrespectful. I'd give 'em 5 to the face and 1 to the groin.

zena

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 04:50:50 PM »
Disrespectful. I'd give 'em 5 to the face and 1 to the groin.

I'd totally do that to if I knew who they were.

zena

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 04:59:36 PM »
Honest to goodness, I'm glad I don't have a big butt anymore.  Hispanics and blacks had a thing for mine and because I lived around them, I always hid it behind big t-shirts and loose jeans.  I hated it when guys stared at it or whistled when I'd walk by.  Growing up, all the Hmong girls I was around had flat butts and back in those days, that was popular.  My big butt was too much for them.  Not all girls want a big butt...well, not this one.  This isn't to say, I have a flat butt now, I still have a butt.  It's just not as big as it was then and I'd like to keep it that way.  I still wear clothes to conceal the butt.  You'll rarely see me wear leggings or skinny jeans or anything that will make it obvious.

What I don't want is a saggy butt so I do work it out and strengthen those babies at least twice a week with squats.

r3b1rth

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 01:59:51 PM »
Hahaha... well, for starters, dancing will help shapen the female form, especially belly dancing.

@thePoster that subject is ignorant, it's like me saying, y'all dudes need to start working your tools it's too small. Lol.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »
I don't think it works the same way  ???

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »
just work on your waist to get it smaller.  Even a no boobies and flat azz will look good with a waist smaller than your flat self. 

you'll just be a smaller version of an hour glass 

r3b1rth

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 06:12:26 AM »
I think you guys say that out of ignorance Hmong girls are pretty fleshed out compared to the other Asian races.

This is just my general experience and observation living overseas for the past 10 years (and celebrities don't count):

Japanese girls = flat
Korean girls = flat
Chinese girls = mixed but has more curves
Vietnamese girls = mixed but mainly flat
Hmong girls = has curves
Filipino = mixed but mainly flat
Thai = mixed

As for Cambodian, Laotian people I barely know/seen less than 10 people to make a good call on that, I think they are mixed. Southeast Asians tend to have more curves than their east counterpart it seems.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 01:48:05 PM »
Have you seen some if Jay parks music vids?  Some of those girls got a little something.

But that's exactly what I'm saying, alot of Asians are flat back there.  I agree the hmong girls have curves but my point was...

Girls in general, need to time that part if thier body up.  It should be firm and lifted.  Yes there's girls out there with something back there but doesn't mean it looks shapely in a good way.  That's why I say, Brazilian butt lift, I was looking up the exercises and they aren't hard at all, anyone can do them.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »
I think you guys say that out of ignorance Hmong girls are pretty fleshed out compared to the other Asian races.

This is just my general experience and observation living overseas for the past 10 years (and celebrities don't count):

Japanese girls = flat
Korean girls = flat
Chinese girls = mixed but has more curves
Vietnamese girls = mixed but mainly flat
Hmong girls = has curves
Filipino = mixed but mainly flat
Thai = mixed

As for Cambodian, Laotian people I barely know/seen less than 10 people to make a good call on that, I think they are mixed. Southeast Asians tend to have more curves than their east counterpart it seems.

No offense, here's a couple simple personal observations;

Hmong Men are either lanky and lengthy or shorter and more compact. Very few are both tall and compact.
Hmong Women either petite and slim or short and compact. Very few are tall and slim or tall and compact.
Of course, children of this newer generation may upend the entire spectrum.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 02:04:36 PM »
Yes yes... my hands will make them grow bigger. I offer these services for free.

zena

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 04:13:51 PM »
I thought we were here to motivate people to lose weight, not to judge girls butts.  This is total unmotivation.  :-[

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 07:01:39 PM »
Well this isn't really motivation, it's to let the ladies know what they should work on that's all.  :)

r3b1rth

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 08:27:08 AM »
You guys make some good points.

Fine... I'll go work on dat azz.  ;D

Advertisements