Advertisement

Author Topic: Anyone working the graveyard shift?  (Read 1721 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Anyone working the graveyard shift?
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:30:33 AM »
Man.....got 7 hours

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone working the graveyard shift?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 12:25:22 PM »
Man.....got 7 hours

My husband does 7pm-7am sometime when assigned or when asked to help cover......... .... 12 hrs shift is a long night.  Sleepy, slow, etc.  If he is the only one there then he doesn't leave the facility to the hospital or outside agency when they have patient.  If there is 2 of them he rather leave the facility and take his time 3-4 hrs slowly with the patient.  This 12 hrs shift is OT, special unit, bilingual and night difference pay vs. his 8-5pm job that is regular and bilingual pay.  Sometime if they assigned him for that 12 hrs shift on weekday where he won't be able to make it to his 8-5 job then the boss would call in for him to be excused.  It get crazy mostly Friday night where police would rather just drop off a person at the facility, doctor at the hospital are lazy and rather him them pick up the slack but when the patient doesn't meet their criteria then the hospital has no choice to discharged or let that patient stay there for the night.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 05:41:30 PM »
You should just give me all your sisters number so I can have some night time text buddies! 

When you gonna hook me up with a blind date with anyone of them?

We can do it old school aND she can bring a kid with her.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 06:32:17 PM »
You should just give me all your sisters number so I can have some night time text buddies! 

When you gonna hook me up with a blind date with anyone of them?

We can do it old school aND she can bring a kid with her.

They're too busy working graveyard shift as BSN.  At the hospital is just more better because slow night everyone is just putting on muisc, youtube, napping, etc. 

My kids don't want to tag along for date.  My boys talk 24/7 and something might slip out of their mouth. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 10:36:49 PM »
Yes I know how working night shift is, I believe I watched 5 -episodes of spatacuas and also the carbanarro effect while I was night shifting.

Anyways, I work at a hospital, they work at a hospital, look like we got something in common!

Well if your kids don't wanna tag along I guess it's just me and the sisters only!

Cmon summerberry!

It'll be fun for everyone!

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 02:43:31 PM »
Overnight 8-8AM.

Killer. It can take it's toll on a body.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 06:39:20 PM »
You're making top notch $$$. Just do it... Suffer now and live a little better later. I don't mind working graveyard, as long as it's well compensated.lo l

Advertisements