Advertisement

Author Topic: Yes, she's 30 years younger but Kelly has money  (Read 1472 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yes, she's 30 years younger but Kelly has money
« on: August 09, 2016, 02:57:05 PM »
R. Kelly is currently blowing up Twitter over his latest, very controversial, reported relationship with a teenager. Yes, the man that has faced numerous sexual assault cases throughout his career is now rumored to be dating a 19-year-old girl by the name of Halle Calhoun. They were spotted out together over the weekend at Gold Room in Atlanta, Ga.

To put this in perspective, let's remember that R. Kelly is now 49 years old. That means that Calhoun wasn't even born yet when his hit single, "I Believe I Can Fly" topped the charts.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, she's 30 years younger but Kelly has money
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 06:53:42 PM »
R. Kelly is currently blowing up Twitter over his latest, very controversial, reported relationship with a teenager. Yes, the man that has faced numerous sexual assault cases throughout his career is now rumored to be dating a 19-year-old girl by the name of Halle Calhoun. They were spotted out together over the weekend at Gold Room in Atlanta, Ga.

To put this in perspective, let's remember that R. Kelly is now 49 years old. That means that Calhoun wasn't even born yet when his hit single, "I Believe I Can Fly" topped the charts.

Can I hear a "Gold Digger" chant?!?!?!?!?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, she's 30 years younger but Kelly has money
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 06:34:26 PM »
Like american say "Age is just a number" as long as is legal, Don't know why people are upsetting over this . She is legal .
I think people are just jealous.

Advertisements