Advertisement

Author Topic: Scrambled Omelette w/side of Chunky Mashed Potato + desert  (Read 990 times)

zena

Scrambled Omelette w/side of Chunky Mashed Potato + desert
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:01:40 PM »
I normally use Canadian bacon but I didn't have any on hand so I used black forest ham instead.  And, I usually add spinach and tomatoes but I ran out of spinach and forgot to use the tomatoes.  I think I'll just make a hot sauce with the tomatoes.  I once attempted country potatoes but I boiled them for too long so when I cooked it with oil it got mushy and it burnt too.  But, I love this chunky mashed potato 'cause I put butter, mayonnaise, and sour cream and it was so good.

The other day, went to Kneader's for my favorite desert, also oldest daughter's and husband's fav: German chocolate bread pudding.  Warmed with a huge scoop of mascarpone cheese.  Best thing in the world!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Scrambled Omelette w/side of Chunky Mashed Potato + desert
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 06:00:11 PM »
My wife loves omelets...  O0

zena

Re: Scrambled Omelette w/side of Chunky Mashed Potato + desert
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 03:49:06 PM »
You know, I was actually never an omelette person. Don't know why but never liked it.  I've always liked my eggs simple with salt and pepper scrambled or over easy or sunny side up but never with a bunch of stuff on it.  But, I changed my mind when I went to CA for a funeral and ate the best scrambled eggs with salsa, cheese, bacon, sour cream, etc. and I fell in love.

Advertisements