Advertisement

Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAVEL WITH YOUR PARTNER  (Read 1293 times)

fres thao

7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAVEL WITH YOUR PARTNER
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:12:24 PM »

I’m blessed to have in my life a partner who’s not only compassionate, mindful, intelligent and beautiful, but also possesses gratitude and a fascination for the world we inhabit.   

There’s never a dull moment when we're together, and I’m continuously surprised, amazed and inspired.  I can always count on Elisabeth to have my back and I’m a much better person because of her.  She's most definitely my better half.

Having been together for over 6 years I’ve come to love and adore her, truly embracing the complexities that make up this wonderful person.

Beyond the mushy stuff, it boils down to our alignment and shared values in life - not limited to but particularly in having compassion and generosity towards all creatures, practicing gratitude and mindfulness for all that we’re blessed with, being responsible and intentional about our contributions towards the world, and placing knowledge, experience and relationships above material wealth and objects.

However through traveling together we’ve grown ten fold - teaching, learning and sharing pieces that we've acquired through the years - as well as all the pieces of us that aren’t intentionally hidden but haven’t had the opportunity and environment to surface.

###

To read more of our latest blog and to see lots of great pictureS, visit http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/8/4/7-reasons-why-you-should-travel-with-your-partner-1

Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to follow me and my partner's travelblog @ www.facebook.com/soulswithwings and www.soulswithwings.com

Enjoy, and Fly High!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: 7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRAVEL WITH YOUR PARTNER
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »
I think that's cool stuff.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 01:23:34 AM »
I don't know you but I am really happy for you. It takes a good man to compliment a great woman. If she brings you endless excitement and fills your life full of happiness to your heart's content, don't let go. hope to hear more great things in the future. thanks for sharing with us your adventures. stay safe.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

zena

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 10:45:53 AM »
That is so sweet.  You two are such a cute couple.

Advertisements