Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways...i was talking to a hmong girl and she was like "haven't you ever th  (Read 1124 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
About dating outside if hmongs?"....

And I as like...well blah blah blah.

And I asked her why she wouldn't consider hmongs...

And she was like she wouldn't consider Asians in general..

And I asked her why.

She said because in the Asian culture girls aren't treated fairly. 

I thought to myself...wow, I can't believe girls still think like that nowadays.  It is 2016!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
The truth can be ugly sometimes.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Well you know....

I've been away from home for a long long time so I don't get to go hmong eatings anymore.

NOt only that but my father's side of the family, they and we've all gone away from that sorta stuff so when I did go to different states...

It was shocking for me to see hmong men still eating at the table and the ladies doing the serving and refilling of food.  This was...maybe 2 years ago?  or a year ago.  I can't recall but I just remember thinking "wow, I can't belive this is still happening?!?!"  But talking to that girl ... appearantly it still does.

But it really shocked me becuase she was a pretty young girl so I thought she wouldn't even be in that kinda enviroment anymore.. but oh wells!  Guess it still happens.

Well I now that I think about it... yeah it's still pretty prevelant.. I did go to another hmong place a while back.. maybe like 4-5 years ago. and they were doing the same thing too sorta...

The men was eating at the table and the women... well they was in the kitchen eating whatever was in the kitchen.

It was so weird...

My part of the family... I always see the men and women all eating together....so ... yeah, to see this still happening still surprises me.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements