Advertisement

Author Topic: Spaghetti w/Tea  (Read 2469 times)

zena

Spaghetti w/Tea
« on: August 18, 2016, 01:00:14 PM »
Not incorporated, of course.  I need to get more of the tea.  It's a fav and I enjoy it best during the fall/winter seasons with pumpkin bread or apple pie with a scoop or two of vanilla bean ice cream.  It wasn't bad with spaghetti though.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Spaghetti w/Tea
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 10:55:09 AM »
I have to drink tea alone not with foods.  I have cut back on coffee and tea but recently got hook to Coconut coffee found at Costco.  We'll see if it help with anything like they advertised. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:03:41 PM »
I want some spaghetti.

Like this post: +1
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

zena

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 12:57:43 PM »
I have to drink tea alone not with foods.  I have cut back on coffee and tea but recently got hook to Coconut coffee found at Costco.  We'll see if it help with anything like they advertised.

What is the coconut coffee supposed to help with?  I sampled it once and couldn't really taste the coconut.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 05:14:49 PM »
What is the coconut coffee supposed to help with?  I sampled it once and couldn't really taste the coconut.

It has a lot of health benefits but it is not listed on the container only at the store when the Asian guy was there promoting it.  It is made by a doctor as he claimed.  I just like the taste of coconut.  Coconut seem to be my thing these day from snacks, coconut milk, etc. 

zena

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 01:12:30 PM »
I c.  I like coconut everything too.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 12:00:17 AM »
Coconut helps break down those candida cell walls thats living in your stomache cuasing you to feel bloated...

I cook with coconut oil...it makes fried eggs taste good!  Plus its suppose to help with weight loss.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements