Advertisement

Author Topic: Conservative Students / Young People  (Read 2842 times)

bulbasaur

Conservative Students / Young People
« on: August 26, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »
Colleges and universities tend to fall on the moderate to liberal spectrum.  Conservative individuals like to whine and complain about this recently.  But, their whining and complaining is actually kinda crazy.  Both liberals and conservatives have their own "space" where they make a lot of noise. 

In any case, conservatives students are just paranoid.  So you disagree with liberal students.  So what?  They disagree with you.  So you feel unsupported because there are so many more liberals than conservatives at school.  So what?  You act like you have never been part of a minority before. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Conservative Students / Young People
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:14:28 PM »
Maybe later I will elaborate why higher education tend to be moderate to liberal. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 01:32:06 AM »
Maybe later I will elaborate why higher education tend to be moderate to liberal.

Oh please... let me guess, because liberals and democrats believe in science and conservatives and republicans don't believe in science? Heard that lies too many times... A Democrat professor even wrote about it.

Actually... if you really pay attention, it's the Liberals and Democrats that are complaining all the time about higher education and how it's so unfair for Liberals, Democrats and Diversity. They want safe space, want diverse faculty members so these faculty can understand, etc. etc. Every time you hear something on CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Puffington Post, or any left media, it's the liberals that are complaining... It's funny how liberals and Democrats always, always tend to think they are better than anyone else.

When I was in college, some of my best professor are white. I didn't need an Asian or other race professor to get my education. I don't care if all professor are liberals and Democrats... just as long as you're teaching what you're supposed to teach and not put your two cent about politics or what I should think, act, or behave. I'm pretty sure a few of my past professor were atheist too.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:36:08 AM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 01:54:42 AM »
Do you know what happens when you make assumptions?   :2funny:

Oh please... let me guess, because liberals and democrats believe in science and conservatives and republicans don't believe in science? Heard that lies too many times... A Democrat professor even wrote about it.

Actually... if you really pay attention, it's the Liberals and Democrats that are complaining all the time about higher education and how it's so unfair for Liberals, Democrats and Diversity. They want safe space, want diverse faculty members so these faculty can understand, etc. etc. Every time you hear something on CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Puffington Post, or any left media, it's the liberals that are complaining... It's funny how liberals and Democrats always, always tend to think they are better than anyone else.

When I was in college, some of my best professor are white. I didn't need an Asian or other race professor to get my education. I don't care if all professor are liberals and Democrats... just as long as you're teaching what you're supposed to teach and not put your two cent about politics or what I should think, act, or behave. I'm pretty sure a few of my past professor were atheist too.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:08:23 AM by bulbasaur »

can

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:11:19 PM »
Do you know what happens when you make assumptions?   :2funny:

guy goes around snapping photos of young girls without them knowing and post them online and then goes on to tell others what a true christian is.  :idiot2: :2funny: can't expect him to understand higher education.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 07:47:56 AM »

Brava. Trigger warning.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 07:56:28 AM »
HL's posts and replies are the PH equivalent of the guy on the corner holding the "ALL IS DOOM, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING" sign. Quick, someone give him a tinfoil hat to keep him from being brainwashed by Liberal Death Rays.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:33:38 AM by lexicon »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 01:18:35 AM »

So stop complaining about liberals wanting a more diverse faculty. If a professor is a liberal, democrat, conservative, republican, whatever race and every thing else in between, it is not going to effect you, so stop crying over the situation.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 09:08:38 PM »
hmm..
Members of PH. Raise your hand if you believe this bolded statement by Hung_Low.

From all your ranting about "liberals" and "democrats."  Yea that statement is very hard to even consider believing.  Just the mere mention of liberal or democrats sends you into a rant or tirade generalizing any and all liberals and democrats and such.
hey, give the guy a break.  Maybe he's "EVOLVED" like Trump did when he flipflopped.  What's really funny is Republicans believed Trump when he said he has evolved and, at the same time, they don't believe in Evolution.   :2funny:

Advertisements