Advertisement

Author Topic: Girl Friend  (Read 2473 times)

Crapcom

Girl Friend
« on: August 31, 2016, 07:10:07 PM »
to all my Hmong Brothers,

If you met a girl who has all the beauty in the world that a man desire, O0 O0 O0

But on One Condition: she is on disability benefits, doesn't mean she is mentally retarded.....s he is some what normal, she will not be able to work due to her condition, cook, or clean.

WOULD YOU STAND TO BE WITH HER??? <---your friends and families will Judge you.....and so will the world!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

BASH ME OR ADVISE ME 8) 8) 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Girl Friend
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:15:32 PM »

If you met a girl who has all the beauty in the world that a man desire, O0 O0 O0

But on One Condition: she is on disability benefits, doesn't mean she is mentally retarded.....s he is some what normal, she will not be able to work due to her condition, cook, or clean.

WOULD YOU STAND TO BE WITH HER??? <---your friends and families will Judge you.....and so will the world!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

Depends...too many unknown variables...

Plus, if you are asking for you then only you can truly answer that question for you.

With that said, I care very little of what others may say or "Judge" as I still gotta live own my life, not theirs.

Blongforever

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 11:23:18 PM »

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

All the beauty a man desires huhh?  Disability with conditions that would prevent her from doing certain things in life.  How is that part of the beauty that men desired?  Not my cup of tea and I would still love her and respect her like anyone else out there but I would not settle down with such individual cuz I'm an active and on the go person who likes to hike the mountains and rafting down rivers til my body no longer able to tolerate such physical activities. 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:37:01 PM by Blongforever »

Crapcom

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 12:30:36 PM »
well, sorry for not giving out complete information, well: it's harsh to said it directly, but a better way to said is, she is a person who lack strength. So is limited to do certain things only.

Crapcom

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 12:42:12 PM »
 8)

Blongforever

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 05:22:53 PM »
well, sorry for not giving out complete information, well: it's harsh to said it directly, but a better way to said is, she is a person who lack strength. So is limited to do certain things only.

LOL....don't we all?  HTF is that considered additional info about her?  Not helpful!

But hey...., if you love a person, you love a person.  Don't take advantage of another person just because they have a disability or they are vulnerable.  Love someone for their shortcomings is (to me) the most powerful love in the world.

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »
Doesn't matter what other people say.  IT all depends on what you will say.  If you can handle it then more power to you.  If you can not handle it then don't play such route.

Like for some people, they can't handle being with a divorcee because the world will see them as used goods and for you to take on a used good will make you a captain save a used bag. 

It is all about if you can handle it or not.  Love do see no boundaries but it can only go so far.  Think of it in terms of a burden so ask yourself, how much burden can you handle?  This is for the rest of your life if you want to cater to the handicap. 

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 01:12:37 AM »
If you have to question it, then don't be with her.  You will still question later in life.

If you can readily accept her for who she is despite her health condition, then more power to you, be a good man and continue loving her.  You will be blessed.

If your love is strong enough, who gives a fawk what the world thinks about you and her.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 03:11:30 PM »
Yalls seen that hmong girl sing at july 4th, shes blind...

And shes beautiful, heck yeah id marry her!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Blongforever

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »
I heard love is blind and the heart has a mind of its own. The heart can not help who it falls for. Lol

That's why 60+% of marriages ended up falling off cliff shortly after they got themselves all tangled up. Its a blind decision.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 08:24:16 AM »
Not a brother but I believe it would only come down to how much the man cares about her and how much he is willing to sacrifice. The road to being together is walking hand in hand simultaneously and not alone.

And when it comes to friends and family, true people who love you will only support your decisions and wish you well.

Advertisements