Advertisement

Author Topic: Looking for a good Hmong wife...  (Read 3948 times)

Blongforever

Looking for a good Hmong wife...
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:58:20 PM »
A question a good brother wanted to ask but never had the gut to come out and ask it straight out these days.  You know, a Hmong woman who has education, has not been around the blocks with family values and an ok attitude. 

Is that too much to ask for these days?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a good Hmong wife...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:16:00 PM »
A question a good brother wanted to ask but never had the gut to come out and ask it straight out these days.  You know, a Hmong woman who has education, has not been around the blocks with family values and an ok attitude. 

You and me both bro.

Don't know where they all hiding these days. I just keep getting referred to jail baits by the elders. No help at all.lol

Blongforever

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 08:35:48 PM »
You and me both bro.

Don't know where they all hiding these days. I just keep getting referred to jail baits by the elders. No help at all.lol

LOL

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:43:05 PM by Blongforever »

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:41:56 AM »
Do you all put yourselves out there so these good girls will see you? The trouble with good men is that they don't go out as much either.

So you can say, it's the blind trying to find the blind, right?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:28:12 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:07 PM »
Do you all put yourselves out there so these good girls will see you? The trouble with good men is that they don't go out as much either.

So you can say, it'a the blind trying to find the blind, right?

Yup. Blind trying to find another blind. So just where's out there at?lol

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 07:29:09 AM »
Yup. Blind trying to find another blind. So just where's out there at?lol

Find a good guy and be friends, I am sure good boys tend to know good girls or is related to them O0

Like this post: +1

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 08:10:59 PM »
Find a good guy and be friends, I am sure good boys tend to know good girls or is related to them O0

That's not possible when I'm so detached from people. There's only work, family/relative functions, and the home there's nothing else to life. You can see why I don't have a clue about putting oneself out there.

ZajDabNeeg,
I don't even meet women, so how can I even ask for referrals? :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 02:16:26 PM »
Hahaha, I been asking summerbery and nkaujsee for referrAls to their sisters and non blood cousin....

But it's a no go.

But even if a "good" guy puts himself out there...them "good" girls don't come a asking...

If you want a "good" ....to meet them, you know...single Hmong  folks should have mixers...and the intention is to meet other single hmongs...not nezsacarily party or get drunk...or be clique- ish or show up and be off putting to conversations or picky who they talk too...that would be cool but I don't think Hmong are the type to host events like that...and even if they do...i think they'd be like I said..clique-ish or talking had about others...

So sad! So sad!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 02:20:56 PM »
But in any case....what is the definition of today's "good" Hmong girl?

It's probably not what it is 10,20,30 years ago.

It use to be, and we still say it too now, they can make rice and cook...but is that really relevant nowadays?

We have girls that are college educated now and the life they are living are not the classic "good" Hmong girl...

So what is today's good Hmong girl!?!?!  Ladies!    Enlighten us!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

can

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 01:38:16 PM »
You and me both bro.

there are a lot of women like this out there. the real question you both could be asking is if there is something wrong with you both that these women aren't looking at you. hope this helps you both in figuring things out.  O0

Darksyde

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »
The whole education thing doesn't even matter to me.  I merely look for someone who's willing to accept me for everything that I am with no repercussions.  And that could very well be someone outside of Hmong.  You just have to be able to accept it.

I've come to accept that I could possibly marry outside of Hmong no matter how much I want to stay within my community.  I just choose to follow my heart.

zena

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 10:54:59 AM »

Be honest.  What is it that he REALLY wants?  The "Oh...just some girl with a bit of education and only if she's kissed a boy on the cheek," is unrealistic.  First, the guy needs to understand that he's not the typical Hmong guy like his father and his father's father and so on.  He is an American.  Once he realizes that, he needs to realize that the girl he wants to marry will also not be like her mother and her mother's mother and so on.  She's also American.  If you are unsure of what being "American" means then, you'll have to spend some time digging deep.

Have to add that if you do not live in the US then disregard 'cause this will not apply but use the same concept in your country.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 09:35:13 PM »
there are a lot of women like this out there. the real question you both could be asking is if there is something wrong with you both that these women aren't looking at you. hope this helps you both in figuring things out.  O0

No, the only thing wrong is like two celestial stars never crossing paths.

ZabDabNeeg,
Thanks for your good advice but pretending and using the sort of pick up lines is getting old. It's very serious business you know.lol

moonangel,
What is your definition of an American? The idea of not being like mother or like father thing is a natural cause for change for every one. But to just say that, that makes one an American is ridiculous. If that's the case, folks might be having an identity crisis.

Advertisements