Advertisement

Author Topic: Syrian Refugees to Rebuild Detroit  (Read 4592 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Syrian Refugees to Rebuild Detroit
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:42:29 AM »
Bill Clinton is suggesting that Detroit is the perfect sanctuary city to house Syrian refugees. However, is it really a win for the American public to have Syrian Muslims infiltrate a whole city where they can further observe radical Islamic teachings? Dearborn is only minutes away and that city is crawling with aggressive Muslims.

Let's not forget about the impoverished blacks living in Detroit, who have been ignored for decades. Should blacks take offense at Clinton's plan? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w

Wow, the Clintons are so arrogant that they don't even bother to mask their evil leftist agenda anymore. The problem is that so many dumbf.ck Liberal leftists would totally support this.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Syrian Refugees to Rebuild Detroit
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 08:22:23 PM »
if any hmong is smart, they would go and invest in detroit.  housings are cheap...with the clinton plan and government support, easy money.

them blacks been given plenty of opportunity to grow, improve the community but somehow black lives don't matter, they end up destroying themselves.

I'm just upset that the hmong were not designated an area or city to grow into.

I agree that Detroit is an economic opportunity for investors/developers. I was just talking about the idea of settling more Syrian Refugees with my coworker this morning and that it would greatly benefit America, but did not know that Bill has the exact idea. The problems of Detriot is a problem that can be solved. If normal/regular people can move into the area and hold their upkeep. The undesirables would eventually die down. It's not fair to just settle refugees there knowing they've gone thru hell and may have to face murder/mayhem in such a place should such plan be put in place because of America's fukked up policies in the world. But if the government can clean sections of the city, I'm sure refugees can bring life back to the city.

As for Hmong people, investing in Detroit is a good idea but good ideas will get you no where if your tenants are druggies, gangbangers, and etc. That's the very reason why investors stay clear of Detriot. But if the government does plan on settling refugees there, it would spur up investments. What the city needs is for its residence to change their attitude and a culture of drugs & violence. Having refugees there would bring that kind of sense to the community. It's been so long that Detroit has made no progress or very little progress in elevating the living standards there. Change is the only way for the city to thrive and it may required indirect expulsion of some people just like the Frog Town neighborhood(STP).Stp, increasing the rate of home ownership indirectly forces the undesirable people out and lower the crime rate. North side MPLS has the same plan in place and it's currently still running, there are city programs to help 1st home buyers and loan forgiveness programs to entice buyers.

zena

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:18:47 AM »
I think it's a great idea.  Where else would they go?

can

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 12:48:55 PM »
I think it's a great idea.  Where else would they go?

O0 leave it to progressives like the clintons to move this great country forward while the nut job republicans cry and whine  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 10:12:45 PM »
if any hmong is smart, they would go and invest in detroit.  housings are cheap...with the clinton plan and government support, easy money.

them blacks been given plenty of opportunity to grow, improve the community but somehow black lives don't matter, they end up destroying themselves.

I'm just upset that the hmong were not designated an area or city to grow into.

Giving money to blacks is like flushing money down the toilet. Blacks don't know how to run communities and they sure as hell don't know how to build them.

I have no doubt that Syrians can revitalize Detroit. However, it would be suicide to give them a whole city to build their army.

Apparently, many Americans (including Hmong on PH) are very ignorant about Muslims. The Muslims you currently know who are living in America tend to be the educated ones who fled their native countries for good reasons. You're all very ignorant about the average middle-eastern Muslim. They are very aggressive, violent, and difficult to deal with. These tend to be the ones flocking into Europe because of close proximity.

Take for example, do you think you're going to find a load of drug-dealing, up-to-no-good Mexicans in Australia? Heck no. You only find students, professors, or working professionals who have money to buy a ticket to Australia. Australia is too far for low live Mexicans to enter illegally.

We have many families living in France and they say the Muslims are violent criminals. They've been saying this long before all the terrorist attacks in the news.

In fact, just look at Asians in America. How many corrupted Lao rebels can you find here? Yep, very rare. But if Asians are so good then why is Laos such a hell hole and dangerous place? Especially at night. It's because they have all the low lives living there.

Don't be so quick to welcome the Muslim Syrian refugees into your city. They are not all students, professors, and professionals.

JUST LOOK AT DEARBORN, MICHIGAN.

can

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 11:42:57 PM »
I agree that Detroit is an economic opportunity for investors/developers.

this is why the progressives are making a better future for everyone  O0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 03:26:05 AM »
this is why the progressives are making a better future for everyone  O0

They are making a better future for themselves except for blacks, gays, women, and illegals. That's why these people claim to be America's victims.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

So basically, you are saying that your life has become better by standing on the backs of those mentioned above.

Looks like you're the racist, homophobe, sexist, and nationalists that I always knew you were.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 03:32:38 AM »
if they should proceed to migrate the syrians into detroit...I may seriously consider moving there.  from what I gather, it's WOMEN and children only, that they're importing!   A few syrian girlfriends would sound really nice!    O0  :2funny: :2funny:

regardless of religion, they are people (human) they have needs, fear and feelings.  let's not forget we were once like them, displaced people from a war torn country.  given the opportunity, we've became educated, prospered, made a name for ourselves but most importantly, assimilated.  when they recognized the benefits of their new home, the better life and future...they would want to protect it as well.  the sole religious practice of muslim does not dictate that they harm others nor is it written in stone...it can change when given the opportunity to practice it peacefully.

This is the problem I have with minorities in this country.

"NO, we were not once like Syrian refugees."

First of all, our people weren't at war with America and we sure as hell did not have Hmong terrorists plotting domestic terrorism inside USA.

Secondly, we are a people without national ties to any country. Assimilation is what we do best. Syrians (namely Muslims) have loyalty to their own native lands. They really aren't looking to assimilate but to spread their communities outside their own warring countries.

More importantly, dumping a whole bunch of Syrian refugees who have very different values and sets of beliefs without any host families is suicide for the country. When the first wave of Hmong came to the USA, we had American families host. This helped encourage and promote assimilation. Look at the third, fourth, fifth wave of Hmong that were sponsored by other Hmong? They are the least to assimilate, except for maybe the children.

zena

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 10:40:55 AM »
Don't be too worried about them. Once they're on their feet and can return to their country, then they will.  If they learn to like it here then they'll stay and work and pay taxes like everyone else.

I think it's great to give them Detroit.  I also think they should legalize the illegals and move them there as well as keep the native blacks there.  I know there is worry that Detroit will only be Syrians but that is unrealistic.

The whole world is over populated, where else should these people go?  They have every right to be anywhere they want to in the world.  It doesn't belong to anyone.

can

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 01:56:44 PM »
They are making a better future for themselves

Every American is. You must had not gotten the memo while spreading your hate  :idiot2: :2funny:

Xyooj96

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
interesting debate

it's one world, those who are in control just want to fence off a portion for themselves.

evolution will find its way, the human species will thrive wherever they reside

survival is stronger than fear

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 03:19:51 AM »
refusing the resettlement of syrian refugees would mean refusing all other immigrants.  america's relationship to other countries would be in dire straits...the rest of the world to be against us.  what makes america great is the acceptance of different nationalities.  we're no different from any other immigrants from a war torn country.  we're grateful for the opportunity, the very least, a chance at existence.

our religious practice, muslim for that matter, does not mean we're bad people, nor does our religion dictate us to do harm to those who don't believe in the same system.

do not have problems with minorities for they have not done any harm to you.  they're merely trying to survive and they have every right to.

You're conflating Syrian immigrants with other immigrants.

Many of you don't realize that Muslims from these regions are very loyal to their own native values. They don't plan to assimilate. The only ones who do are the same people who escaped their oppressive countries for very good reasons.

Don't be too worried about them. Once they're on their feet and can return to their country, then they will.  If they learn to like it here then they'll stay and work and pay taxes like everyone else.

I think it's great to give them Detroit.  I also think they should legalize the illegals and move them there as well as keep the native blacks there.  I know there is worry that Detroit will only be Syrians but that is unrealistic.

The whole world is over populated, where else should these people go?  They have every right to be anywhere they want to in the world.  It doesn't belong to anyone.

We shouldn't be giving any city to anybody, especially Syrian refugees. The world is not overpopulated. These people have a country that they should stay and fight for. Nobody has any right to be anywhere in the world.

It seems that many of you dismiss the fact that your comfortable lives depend on America's military forces.

Just ask those in third world countries if they live as comfortably as you do. Their army isn't as strong from fending off invaders.

When you live in safe neighborhoods, the lock on the front door becomes invisible.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 03:20:49 AM »
Every American is. You must had not gotten the memo while spreading your hate  :idiot2: :2funny:

If America is so great then your claims of "hate" is your own delusion.  :idiot2:

can

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 04:33:33 AM »
If America is so great then your claims of "hate" is your own delusion.  :idiot2:

You admit you're delusional  :idiot2: :2funny:b

zena

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 03:33:06 PM »

We shouldn't be giving any city to anybody, especially Syrian refugees. The world is not overpopulated. These people have a country that they should stay and fight for. Nobody has any right to be anywhere in the world.

It seems that many of you dismiss the fact that your comfortable lives depend on America's military forces.

Just ask those in third world countries if they live as comfortably as you do. Their army isn't as strong from fending off invaders.

When you live in safe neighborhoods, the lock on the front door becomes invisible.

Sounds like you have a fear of Muslims.  I can understand that.  But there are also good Muslims.  There are some at my kids' schools and they are fine.  The US is a mix of all kinds of people.  You can't include some and exclude others.  When I said give them Detroit, I don't mean let them control it.  They still have the law to abide by.  I know you imagine it being closed to the rest of the US but it could never be because we are a united country sharing the same constitution.  Just like in MN, there is a large population of Hmong.  They still have to abide by the laws.  There is a large Ethiopian community about half an hour from where I live and there is also a large Muslim community there as well.  They have a mosque there that I pass when I go to the Korean market.  Speaking of Koreans, that same community has a large number of Koreans too.  That neighborhood always has the best food.  Bad driving but good food.

Advertisements