Advertisement

Author Topic: I dont mean to be talking bad...but i was surfing the net and came across this  (Read 1222 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Girls portfolio...

And with just with every graphics designer graduate...

I always say... "you went to school for that?!?!?"

Looking at her portfolio...so me of the stuff look like something i can make with no degree or background or experience in graphics arts...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And not to be talking smack agian but i always felt if youre working at the college you graduated from....

Cmon man...really?   Firstly, no you didnt make in in the real world in your field...why?  Becuase duh, if you apply for the job there of course they gonna hire you.  They cant turn down someone with thier education...

Obvioysly theres other jobs where you work at the college you graduated doesnt fall into this category...

But in my opinion...grap hics designer is one of them.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And reading what looks to be her resume reads high schoolish at best...

I am definately not impressed...sh es 30, she either hasnt update this in years or need to redo it aound more mature...

I read it and i just get alot of "i dont really have much...."...

Certain words or "phrasing" i see lets me know shes just trying to fill up space...

I use the same "technique" when i have to write about myself. 

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Girls portfolio...

And with just with every graphics designer graduate...

I always say... "you went to school for that?!?!?"

Looking at her portfolio...so me of the stuff look like something i can make with no degree or background or experience in graphics arts...

It's ok, bro. At least she is educated. Arts and Designing takes passion and creativity. I can say that I don't have the time or able to put something up like that on the net. More power to her that she's able to do that.

Advertisements