Advertisement

Author Topic: Now I want a young wife, is this a phase?  (Read 5968 times)

nchan

Now I want a young wife, is this a phase?
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:19:16 AM »
I'm not married yet. But when I was younger, I was only attracted to older women or women of my age. Now that I'm older, I want to marry an 18 year old girl. Is this just a phase I am currently experiencing? I'm thinking about breaking up with my fiance to marry a hot 18 year old girl from Laos especially now I'm still single in my early 30s.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

Re: Now I want a young wife, is this a phase?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 11:31:45 AM »
Once you are through...., someone else can line up for their chances right?  Sadly...,, There are so many losers out there who are waiting for their chances if your wife is cute. :2funny:

Crapcom

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »
and then you show up on hmong news for murdering your cheating wife...ahahaha haahah :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

then i'll go after her :D :D :D :D :D

JK aside, would be awise to leave Thailand and Laos girl alone, and find you a real women in the US.....

Blongforever

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 04:18:24 PM »
and then you show up on hmong news for murdering your cheating wife...ahahaha haahah :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

JK aside, would be awise to leave Thailand and Laos girl alone, and find you a real women in the US.....

Hmong women in the US be thinkking like they are all high class but ended up going after Black and White Diiiccks only to end up succking dicccks like a useless house maid.  WTF is this world coming to these days?

nchan

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »
Once you are through...., someone else can line up for their chances right?  Sadly...,, There are so many losers out there who are waiting for their chances if your wife is cute. :2funny:
Hey, my fiance was someone else wife before. I guess I am one of those losers, haha. That's why I feel like I want a young woman now.

nchan

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 07:16:22 PM »

Sorry I don't have enough games to wow a young US woman. Laos girls are easy. They want you because you are Hmong American. I don't think I am worry about the Lao girl cheating on me. I'm young and single, not like one of those old men living with SSI money. I have a friend who married to a Hmong Lao girl and they're still together after all these years.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 08:58:47 PM »
Your money, your life, your call...as long as it's legal, you have nothing to worry about...Some members mentioned cheating, divorce, etc., but that can happen and has happened regardless of where the wife is from...

zena

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 12:01:16 PM »
So Hmong guys marry girls from Laos and leave the Hmong girls here to fend for themselves by getting educated, making money, and living their lives, because all the Hmong guys decided to marry young uneducated girls they can control, and yet the hard working educated Hmong girls are looked down upon for not getting married or marrying out-of-race.  Interesting, isn't it?

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 04:13:54 PM »
So Hmong guys marry girls from Laos and leave the Hmong girls here to fend for themselves by getting educated, making money, and living their lives, because all the Hmong guys decided to marry young uneducated girls they can control, and yet the hard working educated Hmong girls are looked down upon for not getting married or marrying out-of-race.  Interesting, isn't it?

If that's the case then I wonder what will they do when the young girls they bought and brought over from Laos were also able to get educated and become self-sufficient and thus, they can't control them anymore either after living here for some time??

Are they going to dump them and go back to Laos to buy more young girls and start over so they can have their control issues back?   ???

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 07:38:20 PM »

That thinking is what men would say of educated women. Most of the educated ones only want to marry outside of their own race, so we're stuck with  the overseas option.
I think most of Hmong women misunderstand or should I say they don't know the reasons why the educated/uneducated goes overseas and marries the uneducated whom only knows how to take care of the house & chores. Control? It's the other way around. Hmong women here are too demanding, they don't want to be controlled but they demand control of their man.

nchan,
It's only natural to think of wanting better things or in this case, desiring someone younger whom can rely on you. But it's important to consider what or who is more important to you and not just your selfish desires. If your fiance isn't what you think her to be and you have problems with her than it might not be a good idea to consider. Especially, if you're financially stable, you can afford to baby sit someone young from overseas.

zena

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »
That thinking is what men would say of educated women. Most of the educated ones only want to marry outside of their own race, so we're stuck with  the overseas option.
I think most of Hmong women misunderstand or should I say they don't know the reasons why the educated/uneducated goes overseas and marries the uneducated whom only knows how to take care of the house & chores. Control? It's the other way around. Hmong women here are too demanding, they don't want to be controlled but they demand control of their man.

Let's not put the blame on Hmong women.  They've been oppressed and looked down upon for the majority of their lives and it's still happening now.  How can you say Hmong men want a wife who is traditional (cooks, clean, etc.) yet he himself does not follow the old-style of being a Hmong husband?  It has always been unfair to Hmong women no matter which way you try to turn the table.  Hmong women have learned to see how Hmong men have used their freedom to do what they want and they want the same thing.  Yet, when they get educated and work and have no time to cook and clean, Hmong men flock to Laos for innocent young ones.  There is nothing right about that.  You don't see Hmong women flocking to Laos to marry a Hmong man and it's probably just 5% of Hmong women who marry outside the race because maybe they don't live near Hmong people or maybe the Hmong guys they live around are just not compatible but it is still a small percentage.  I bet the percentage of Hmong men going to Laos for a wife is much higher.

I wouldn't say demanding but just mentally strong.  This is what our society has taught women: to be strong and in control and to fight for equality.  And why not?  Hmong women have to get educated and have to work.  They have to deal with crappy mean people and failures and work hard to move up the ladder just like other men and women of other races.  How can you expect them to be obedient and innocent when they've been put through the same storms as Hmong men (and as mentioned, other races)? 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2016, 01:51:36 AM »
... it's probably just 5% of Hmong women who marry outside the race because maybe they don't live near Hmong people or maybe the Hmong guys they live around are just not compatible but it is still a small percentage. 

I agree that it's a "small percentage" from what I've seen over the years. I say most educated Hmong women would still prefer to marry Hmong men as long as those men are compatible.

In terms of the oppression point, I've seen my fair share when I lived in Laos, Thailand and even here to a lesser degree.

When a married man is allowed to have mistresses openly and even marry them as second, third, ....wives, it should be an obvious sign that the women in that society don't have much rights...

Crapcom

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 05:25:13 PM »
Educated hmong women or men....

I DONT GET A duck....IF YOU HAVE A MASTER OR PHD...

AND I  HAVE NO DEGREE....IF I MAKE MORE THAN YOUR ASS.....YOU CAN STFU   >:D >:D

YOU DONT NEED EDUCATION TO MAKE MONEY......

ALL YOU NEED IS BRAIN POWER!!!!! AND INVESTMENT.... ...RIGHT INVESTMENT....

Sorry for rude comment but it's the truth!
Most people with degree make under 60K....rarely hitting 70K+ for some unless you work for years...to reach that height

anyways...it's your life your CALL...we cannot answer your question but only share our opinions

Good Luck Bud 8)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:29:38 PM by Crapcom »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 08:02:00 PM »
Let's not put the blame on Hmong women.  They've been oppressed and looked down upon for the majority of their lives and it's still happening now.  How can you say Hmong men want a wife who is traditional (cooks, clean, etc.) yet he himself does not follow the old-style of being a Hmong husband?  It has always been unfair to Hmong women no matter which way you try to turn the table.  Hmong women have learned to see how Hmong men have used their freedom to do what they want and they want the same thing.  Yet, when they get educated and work and have no time to cook and clean, Hmong men flock to Laos for innocent young ones.  There is nothing right about that.  You don't see Hmong women flocking to Laos to marry a Hmong man and it's probably just 5% of Hmong women who marry outside the race because maybe they don't live near Hmong people or maybe the Hmong guys they live around are just not compatible but it is still a small percentage.  I bet the percentage of Hmong men going to Laos for a wife is much higher.

I wouldn't say demanding but just mentally strong.  This is what our society has taught women: to be strong and in control and to fight for equality.  And why not?  Hmong women have to get educated and have to work.  They have to deal with crappy mean people and failures and work hard to move up the ladder just like other men and women of other races.  How can you expect them to be obedient and innocent when they've been put through the same storms as Hmong men (and as mentioned, other races)?

Then why complain, why not just let the stupid men go overseas? I will acknowledge that women had suffered greatly in the past and still til this day to a lesser degree of course, but you're pinning it squarely on Hmong men only. I think it's unfair. It seems White/Blacks and other ethnics know how to treat women well in your eyes. But the truth of the matter is that all women endure the same suffering, some far worst than others. And yet, Hmong men are terrible in the eyes of Hmong women.

Educated and strong? If they're educated and strong like you say, pretending to be obedient and innocent isn't too much to ask for is it? 

How is it unfair for Hmong women that Hmong men wants wifes that are traditional but they them himself don't want to be traditional? Don't you women have a choice before  accepting a man's proposal? Isn't up to your own interest to find out if the guy is right for you or not? Don't women see their own mistakes? Plain and simply put,  the modern Hmong women feminism thinking isn't compatible with Hmong men in general. Many men has changed not like their oppressive predecessors of past. But that's not to say that there no more bad and stubborn men in every race.

The marry out of race is fairly small but they should grow higher because Hmong men are just stupid, uneducated, incompetent, abusive, rapist, criminals, alcoholics, and etc.

Regards to women going overseas to marry, who is stopping them? They have every right to do so and so why aren't they doing it more? Why do they expect a Hmong men to act meska when he's not white?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 11:07:12 PM »
I'm not married yet. But when I was younger, I was only attracted to older women or women of my age. Now that I'm older, I want to marry an 18 year old girl. Is this just a phase I am currently experiencing? I'm thinking about breaking up with my fiance to marry a hot 18 year old girl from Laos especially now I'm still single in my early 30s.

Why not... just make sure you go see them a few times before marrying them. Just don't be like these old grandpas that are taken for a ride by these young Hmong girls oversea. I know a few of them... and I also knew a few that went oversea to marry Hmong girls. They're all still married after all these years... going on 15+ years now.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements