Advertisement

Author Topic: Is this what Democracy looks like?  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
Is this what Democracy looks like?
« on: September 27, 2016, 08:00:23 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/PatrickBuchanan/democracy-freddie-gray-eri-holder-kerr-putney/2016/09/27/id/750355/

In the first two nights of rioting, the mob injured a dozen cops, beat white people, smashed and looted stores, blocked traffic, shut down interstate highways, got one person shot and killed... misfits hurling racist and obscene insults and epithets not only at the cops but also at bystanders and reporters sent to cover their antics.
These idiots forgot that the cop was a black person also...

William Barber II, chairman of the North Carolina NAACP, proudly proclaimed, "This is what democracy looks like."

I did not know that "democracy" is rioting, looting, and beating up people because of their race all without the facts.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Is this what Democracy looks like?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 08:21:28 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/PatrickBuchanan/democracy-freddie-gray-eri-holder-kerr-putney/2016/09/27/id/750355/

In the first two nights of rioting, the mob injured a dozen cops, beat white people, smashed and looted stores, blocked traffic, shut down interstate highways, got one person shot and killed... misfits hurling racist and obscene insults and epithets not only at the cops but also at bystanders and reporters sent to cover their antics.
These idiots forgot that the cop was a black person also...

William Barber II, chairman of the North Carolina NAACP, proudly proclaimed, "This is what democracy looks like."

I did not know that "democracy" is rioting, looting, and beating up people because of their race all without the facts.

Yes, this is what you can expect of this GREAT DEMOCRATIC country. Black people are MAD that every time someone gets shot by the police is always a black person.  Can't blame them when the constitution guarantees freedom and equality for all but yet, they are the subject of marginalizatio n, abuse, and discrimination .

Like this post: +1

can

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:52 PM »
Yes, this is what you can expect of this GREAT DEMOCRATIC country. Black people are MAD that every time someone gets shot by the police is always a black person.  Can't blame them when the constitution guarantees freedom and equality for all but yet, they are the subject of marginalizatio n, abuse, and discrimination .

dude hate blacks but always complain that blacks need better housing than Detroit.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 09:52:21 PM »
dude hate blacks but always complain that blacks need better housing than Detroit.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Me hating black people? I love black people. White people, I just don't fit in with them. In fact, I can't even find properties surrounded by blacks, the most ghettoist of the ghetto. Properties there are extremely high now which forces me to wait for another econ crisis.lol

can

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 10:08:50 PM »
Me hating black people? I love black people. White people, I just don't fit in with them. In fact, I can't even find properties surrounded by blacks, the most ghettoist of the ghetto. Properties there are extremely high now which forces me to wait for another econ crisis.lol

not you. OP.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 06:33:30 PM »

:2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Ye of little mind. Keep trolling... you'll get the point sooner or later.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 10:34:45 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Ye of little mind. Keep trolling... you'll get the point sooner or later.

Pot calling the Kettle black  :idiot2:

Advertisements