Advertisement

Author Topic: Japanese girls are cute...korean girls are sexy...chinese girls are pretty...but  (Read 1629 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Dang!!!  They re too skinnie with no butts!

I was walking in the store the otherr day where alot of other asians frequent...and man! The girls look allright but aint none of them got a butt.

Its just weird looking...

This morning on my jog...i saw a buncha caucasian girls and they had nice buns...

I havent really seen a hmong girl with a nice bun yet.

But yeah, i dont think i could marry a japanese, chinese, or korean girl. 

Girls!  Go do some squats!!  Brazillian butt lift!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Blongforever

It's the ButtUgly Asian syndrome.  As fat as most Hmong chix are...., they ain't got no cute butts worth some $$$$ bounching around town either.  Therefore, it is safe to say that Asians have no azzz worth a glance.

Giggles_Shyly

You both act like you don't come from any sort of Asian descent. I haven't seen many Asian men with great behinds either :P

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I was doing research on the squat challenge and brazillian butt lift challenge...  after 30 days there is a significant improvement in that posterior aspect of the person from the before and after pictures.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Your assessment of Asian girls is all wrong...

Japanese girls - pretty but short stubby legs, some have booty and some don't.

Korean girls - can't tell if they are really pretty in real life or is it just plastic surgery, sexy legs but no booty

Chinese girls - pretty, sexy, long legs - no booty also.

Hmong girls - short, some pretty, some have booty, majority chubby...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements